Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 08:01 PM

7,999 posts, read 12,300,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post

The reason I'm bringing up this question is because I just noticed that the last post on the subforum was at 11:30 or so this morning and now it's almost 4:30, that's five hours without a single post. become so slow...

For the first time ever, June actually dozed off while moderating over here yesterday.

Zzzzzz...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2008, 06:50 AM

428 posts, read 1,632,567 times
I like this subforum, and will try to post as often as I can...I have busy periods when I don't have much time to post, so I go for days without doing so. But still interested, and at times of course I read and do not post!

All the best,
Teresa

Old 07-19-2008, 08:31 AM

5,525 posts, read 7,363,842 times
Maybe it's as if 4 people are standing next to a dense forest at night.

2 are theists, and two are atheists.

Suddenly, there is an unidentified muffled noise in the woods.

The theists spend hours debating the exact indentify of the "noise".

The atheists shrug their shoulders and walk off to the bar and have a couple cold ones while their theist freinds enjoy their debate in the woods.

Old 07-19-2008, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakback View Post
Maybe it's as if 4 people are standing next to a dense forest at night.

2 are theists, and two are atheists.

Suddenly, there is an unidentified muffled noise in the woods.

The theists spend hours debating the exact indentify of the "noise".

The atheists shrug their shoulders and walk off to the bar and have a couple cold ones while their theist freinds enjoy their debate in the woods.
Good point. It's a matter of identifying whether or not there was one note in the noise...

Take gentle care.

P.S. And occassionally, we can all sit together and drink beer in the woods. June, Montana and Troop prefer Chimay. And we're more than happy to share.

Old 07-19-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Good point. It's a matter of identifying whether or not there was one note in the noise...

Take gentle care.

P.S. And occassionally, we can all sit together and drink beer in the woods. June, Montana and Troop prefer Chimay. And we're more than happy to share.
We would make an interesting choir

Old 07-19-2008, 08:50 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,548,688 times
So while you are all either argueing or just don't care.. Blue will go into the forest and try to see what the unidentified noise is all about..Who knows, it could be something everyone wants to know, needs to know, yearns to know .but won't go searching because they would rather follow the safety and comfort they feel in the crowds

Old 07-19-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
So while you are all either argueing or just don't care.. Blue will go into the forest and try to see what the unidentified noise is all about..Who knows, it could be something everyone wants to know, needs to know, yearns to know .but won't go searching because they would rather follow the safety and comfort they feel in the crowds

Let's ALL go !

Lion and Tigers and Bears, oh my

Old 07-19-2008, 09:04 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,475,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post

Take gentle care.

Maybe you're happy to share...

Old 07-19-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakback View Post

Lion and Tigers and Bears, oh my

Oops! Careful Oakback! Oz was an illusion, remember?

Take gentle care,

Dorothy and Toto, June and Misha

Old 07-19-2008, 09:09 AM

3,412 posts, read 10,183,790 times
I'll go and have a beer in the forest and discuss weird noises, sounds like fun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism