Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2010, 03:47 PM

103 posts, read 327,504 times

Advertisements

Hey Everybody

I just came from a NACA meeting and I am really excited about working with them in order to get my home. I know that alot of people have various things to say about NACA good and bad... It is what it is. Every persons experience is different.

But what I wanted to know is where can I find duplexes or multi-family units in the greater atlanta area. I am looking for 3 to 4 bedrooms for owners suite and 2 bedroom rental suites. I will be purchasing with my mother and she wants NO MOTHER IN LAW suites. She is very independant and wants her own space. I will prefer to live north of the city in Cobb as I want my daughter to go to McEachern or Marietta High School. But if it has to be either in Fulton Cty or south of the city, I need it to be a safe places with great schools.

You help will really be appreciated as I want to do some research before my appt with NACA in Feb 2011.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: