Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 10:26 PM

16,640 posts, read 29,326,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm miserable, plz let me View Post
Hey guys, WM, 22 from a rural area about an hour away from Seattle, I wanna leave really badly and get to somewhere very different, I've never gotten the chance to go anywhere so I don't have any first hand experience, I've only been out of WA State for like hours when I was in Vancouver during the Olympics so all I have to go on is word of mouth/reputation and internet research.

I hate the stuffwhitepeoplelike.com culture up here, I'm somewhat culturally black, I'm a virgin, I only want a black girlfriend, is there any chance I can be accepted down here? Cause I really wanna go.
Is it as segregated as one guy said? I wanna know about the night life can you hit up a club/bar with a mixed black white crowd?
I mean with white men in the crowd too, I've seen there's places in south Seattle where white women are welcome but white men not so much.

This thread isn't for you to pick at me because I shun my own race/culture I just want to know if I'll automatically be a target/pariah?

Is there any women who'd be willing to give a white guy a shot or does it not work that way down here?

Hopefully it can work for me because I really wanna see the black mecca and warm weather all year round sounds nice compared to 50 nice days a year here.

If you guys want a video of me to feel out my aura/swag I can post one it just has some very graphic, colorful langauge.

You'll be ok. It can work.

I say--carefully plan a move here (get a job first, find a decent place, etc.). Maybe even consider going to school here initially or eventually. Then just start living your daily life, getting to know the city, being open, and then meeting the kind of women you want to meet.

Plan it out, take it slow...and then just start living and seeking.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:01 PM

62 posts, read 144,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuvalLuvah View Post
lol, smh.

Anyways, to the OP, I think you may want to post some pics of yourself to a site, doesn't have to be here, but search for a site that you can get some feedback from actual chiks from ATL.
Even though, contrary to my own opinion, I am a female who gets mistaken quite a bit as a Hispanic Chik, I have been around a very diverse population when in Atlanta and I dont think you will have a problem. Just don't run up in that thang and act like you bout it. Chill and play it by ear, aggression in moderation. If you are a very good looker, you won't find a problem getting some attention. There is a lot of space to cover when one speaks of "Atlanta", so choose wisely.
Okay, here's video too, I made it to diss members of a forum I was banned from so some things seem a little odd if you're not from that board.

http://www.zshare.net/video/817657018f2e5c50/

Planning on getting better shape before you guys say anything.

Me with D12, I wish my ponytail wasn't showing, I keep my hair long to cover my prematurly receeded hairline, was considering shaving my head, will people think I'm a skinhead down there if I do? I want hair restoration.

First time out of WA State in Vancouver in February.

I learned that Canadians are really weird.

Me looking mad handsome showing off my hot bod.

Goofing off with my new fitteds, adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnake View Post
You won't have any problems. The odds are more in your favor than they are in mines, not just for black women but for ANY women in Georgia, let alone Atlanta. A white male regardless of class or status in life is premium here.

My opinion, take it or leave it.
Take what or leave what? That sounds 100 percent dope, doesn't sound like a take it or leave it deal to me, that'slike trading Olden Polynice for Scottie Pippen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waronxmas View Post
Really? I've met plenty. They're usually transplants from Cali though...
I met a girl on the internet that from Savanah who was an Atheist, a girl doesn't have to be an atheist as long as she'll accept me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzoman View Post
Do it! Do it! everyone likes a little cream in their coffee now and then! I hope you are a redhead that will really make the black girls go wild!
Blond thank the God I don't believe in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamba_boy View Post
Eminem, I KNOW that's you, bro. Yo know you lyin' bout being in Seattle. Just fess up. You're just tired of haffin' to beat that white skank junky baby-mama of yours in Mo-town.

Just watch-it, those black chicks in Atlanta will turn the tables on YOU if you mess with-em and beat YOU up!
I'm not Eminem, I like black women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
ha ha ha ha ha oh man! This is gonna good. Let me grab my pop corn. I love this Atlanta forum.
Why? Are you saying I'll get my ass kicked just like everyone tells me?

Old 10-22-2010, 11:18 PM

237 posts, read 456,547 times
Do you still have the ponytail? If you do, IMO, lose it. I just can't picture a chik like the type you're looking for that would be ok with it. I may be wrong, just my opinion. You have a cute face though so, I don't think you will have any issues. If you are worried that the fact you are an Atheist, I really do not foresee you having any real issues about it. I have never decided not to be someone's friend or have hung out with anyone based on their religious beliefs. Goin bald, mm, depending where you are and what you are wearing may cause a few looks as far as the skinhead thing, but again, there is much diversity in Atl.

Old 10-23-2010, 01:50 AM

106 posts, read 231,466 times
I'm white, all my friends are black. I act myself. Unless your from a local hood around here, I wouldn't recommend going all out wigger down here.. Just giving you some real advice. The type of mixed environment clubs your looking for, is often found at the college areas, such as the spots off Barrett parkway... The ONLY reason I can frequent all black clubs, without getting jumped is because I've got a hood pass. I've put in work. If you were to go solo, to some of the places I go, trying to pick up black women, you can almost guarantee you might find yourself snuffed out from behind. I've seen guys like you get eaten alive down here, very naive.

I know you associate Atlanta w/ beautiful black women which is oh so true, but if that's #1 on your list, of why you want to move to Atlanta, I'd be careful, I think you may be setting yourself up bad.

That being said, you can find your dream girl that your looking for, but after reading your post for a 3rd time, I got this strange bad feeling, I just see it coming... All I gotta say is, I've lived in alot of different places, including Canada briefly, Atlanta is a different animal. The hussle game down here, is on a whole diff level.

I know what your looking for, but you better come correct.

Last edited by GrowOldGetWise; 10-23-2010 at 02:00 AM..

Old 10-23-2010, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuvalLuvah View Post
Do you still have the ponytail? If you do, IMO, lose it. I just can't picture a chik like the type you're looking for that would be ok with it. I may be wrong, just my opinion. You have a cute face though so, I don't think you will have any issues. If you are worried that the fact you are an Atheist, I really do not foresee you having any real issues about it. I have never decided not to be someone's friend or have hung out with anyone based on their religious beliefs. Goin bald, mm, depending where you are and what you are wearing may cause a few looks as far as the skinhead thing, but again, there is much diversity in Atl.
I still got long hair but I rarely put it in a pony tail anymore. I always think about cutting it but it's receeded and I have an odd bald patch only on the left side of my head from playing with my silky, smooth hair with my left hand as I surf the net with my right, that ****'s not coming back, I killed it. The longer hair helps mask it.
Thanks for saying my face is cute, I don't get that one very often.
Really the bald thing could actually be an issue? Eh, I wear hats almost all the time anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowOldGetWise View Post
I'm white, all my friends are black. I act myself. Unless your from a local hood around here, I wouldn't recommend going all out wigger down here.. Just giving you some real advice. The type of mixed environment clubs your looking for, is often found at the college areas, such as the spots off Barrett parkway... The ONLY reason I can frequent all black clubs, without getting jumped is because I've got a hood pass. I've put in work. If you were to go solo, to some of the places I go, trying to pick up black women, you can almost guarantee you might find yourself snuffed out from behind. I've seen guys like you get eaten alive down here, very naive.

I know you associate Atlanta w/ beautiful black women which is oh so true, but if that's #1 on your list, of why you want to move to Atlanta, I'd be careful, I think you may be setting yourself up bad.

That being said, you can find your dream girl that your looking for, but after reading your post for a 3rd time, I got this strange bad feeling, I just see it coming... All I gotta say is, I've lived in alot of different places, including Canada briefly, Atlanta is a different animal. The hussle game down here, is on a whole diff level.

I know what your looking for, but you better come correct.
Guys like me get eaten alive, nice...I'm a pretty passive guy unless something gets deeply personal.
No offense but I can tell you're a real wigga going on the internet talking about how you have a "hood pass".

You see my video in the zshare link? There's my voice and cadence, I never actually say yall though that just slipped out as the video was leaning heaviliy towards jocularity.

Something bad happening...so you're saying I'm gonna get killed? Well that's a nice endorsment for your city, in that case I would come strapped but I'm manic-depressive, in a manic state I'd use it and I'd just wind up doing life so I have to keep myself away from them.

I mean no offense man but it just kinda seems like you're trying to take me down to prove you're king wigga or something, you seem like an *******, real high school man.

The hustle game is on a different level...well I have no plans of buying or selling any drugs or getting mugged but hey everytime I hop in a car I'm risking death serious injury, living your life in fear never leaving the house is no way to live, especially when you're young.

Well if there's a nice 50/50 blend at the college area bars/clubs it doesn't sound like I need a hood pass, sounds like plenty of young black women to meet.

What's wrong with having beautiful women as the number one thing on your list? If any man puts anything above beautiful women I question his sanity, his sexuality or both.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:02 AM

281 posts, read 615,225 times
What kind of work do you do? I would not think of moving here without a job paying at least 75k. Make sure you have a job lined up before you get here. You may be living in the Pine Street homeless shelter if you don't. I can also see you getting shot or stabbed if you go to the clubs in south Atlanta looking for women.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:05 AM

75k? You kidding me? I'm 22. Fine I'll stay in the north then, hey what end of town is Phillips Arena in? I'd love to see my OKC Thunder when they play the Hawks.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:17 AM

281 posts, read 615,225 times
Phillips is right in downtown Atlanta. I guess you could make it on less if you don't have kids.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:23 AM

Hell no I don't have kids, don't want 'em til I'm 30, you must have to read the first post lulz.

So is downtown OK for white people?

After some of the things I read are poor white people really not welcome here?
If so, now I'm even more miserable, well just as miserable, more hopeless though.

Last edited by I'm miserable, plz let me; 10-23-2010 at 09:01 AM..

Old 10-23-2010, 09:51 AM

31,995 posts, read 36,555,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm miserable, plz let me View Post
Okay, here's video too, I made it to diss members of a forum I was banned from so some things seem a little odd if you're not from that board.

http://www.zshare.net/video/817657018f2e5c50/
Great introductory vid. One thing, it looks like you are very down on gays, so you should be aware that Atlanta is a gay mecca as well as a black mecca. I know you just want to get out of white culture, but it's possible that a lot of black men as well as black women might be attracted to you.

How they feel about atheists is another matter. My guess is that most people just go on hotness rather than religious views.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta