Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 11:18 AM

4,822 posts, read 6,060,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
And why would a legal immigrant give a sh*t about the government deporting or denying citizenship to an illegal immigrant?
This what I'm talking about, hispanics are commonly profiled as illegals, just like blacks are profiled as criminals. Do the Republican party and Republican commentators care? NO! At the same time republicans run ads trying get Hispanics not to vote. ) But you think more Hispanics will become republican WOW. I remember in one thread someone said there’s too many illegal Puerto Rican, when all Puerto Rican are American citizen because it’s Puerto Rico! ) And now Republicans are trying to change the constitution, constitutional conservative my butt. Their's a thread right now about Gainesville with someone saying it’s full of illegals WTF? But the GOP wondering why they don’t get a lot minority votes. They push minorities away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2011, 11:55 AM

1,498 posts, read 3,098,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Atlanta View Post
I am a legal citizen and I give a Sh*t. It kinda takes a hear made out of something other then hate and ice.
You're in America now -- learn to write in English using proper grammar. I have no idea what your second sentence is saying.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Me and my black friends are all libertarian. So your who stereotype and eugenic believes falls flat on its face.
Nope. You're not Libertarian. All black people are Democrats. 100%. To be otherwise is an impossibility. It's a certian gene -- R186 to be exact.

In all seriousness, I'm suspicious of your grammar. It appears very similar to another notoriously ungrammatical poster.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
I asked what YOU thought. I don't care about what some talking head is saying, especially if you're the one who is endorsing him.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:12 PM

1,299 posts, read 2,264,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
This what I'm talking about, hispanics are commonly profiled as illegals, just like blacks are profiled as criminals. Do the Republican party and Republican commentators care? NO! At the same time republicans run ads trying get Hispanics not to vote. ) But you think more Hispanics will become republican WOW. I remember in one thread someone said there’s too many illegal Puerto Rican, when all Puerto Rican are American citizen because it’s Puerto Rico! ) And now Republicans are trying to change the constitution, constitutional conservative my butt. Their's a thread right now about Gainesville with someone saying it’s full of illegals WTF? But the GOP wondering why they don’t get a lot minority votes. They push minorities away.
Are you trying to imply that Gainesville ISNT full of illegals????

Old 01-05-2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
I am a legal citizen and I give a Sh*t. It kinda takes a heart made out of something other then hate and ice.
Your HARDLY a Libertarian if you dont care about illegals virtually being ignored in this country. I cant think of ONE Libertarian who promotes violating the rule of law especially in regards to illegal aliens. ONLY true-blue, bleeding heart LIBERALS have the feelings that you espouse in regards to illegals!

Old 01-05-2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
Nope. You're not Libertarian. All black people are Democrats. 100%. To be otherwise is an impossibility. It's a certian gene -- R186 to be exact.

In all seriousness, I'm suspicious of your grammar. It appears very similar to another notoriously ungrammatical poster.
LOL

Old 01-05-2011, 01:34 PM

4,822 posts, read 6,060,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
Are you trying to imply that Gainesville ISNT full of illegals????
Generalization and profiling, thanks for making my point Cobain said “And why would a legal immigrant give a sh*t about the government deporting or denying citizenship to an illegal immigrant?” but with prejudices views people generalize immigrants and born citizens as all illegal there you go.

And Cobain there go Libertarian is not a party and again many blacks have Libertarian and conservative views because of churches and etc but still vote democratic. Because the GOP have a tendency to push blacks away by lining up with people like Rush.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Generalization and profiling, thanks for making my point Cobain said “And why would a legal immigrant give a sh*t about the government deporting or denying citizenship to an illegal immigrant?” but with prejudices views people generalize immigrants and born citizens as all illegal there you go.

And Cobain there go Libertarian is not a party and again many blacks have Libertarian and conservative views because of churches and etc but still vote democratic. Because the GOP have a tendency to push blacks away by lining up with people like Rush.
Sorry, but I stopped responding to your posts a long time ago. Certian standards must be met in order for me to be able to respond, and your posts just don't meet the minimum. I wouldn't bother trying to engage me.

And do you think I am retarded? I know there are Libertarian blacks and black people of every political stripe. However, until 99% of black people ditch the pack mentality and stop voting Democrat just because someone told them to (or they would be ridiculed if they did otherwise), the stereotype that all blacks are Democrats will remain. I am not buying the whole "pushing away" excuse, because that is exactly what it is -- an excuse.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:

Your post make NO sense! How is my statement generalization and profiling? NEWSFLASH: Gainesville has so many ILLEGALS they opened a detention center to deal with the sheer numbers!

North Ga. gets new immigration detention site
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta