Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2011, 11:28 PM

1 posts, read 2,058 times

Advertisements

I have come from India and am working as a teacher in a public High school in South De Kalb county. I have a 3 year 4 months kid and i want him to go to a preschool at least by the begin of next school year.He is very intelligent i feel.

I live in Valleybrook Road Decatur 30033 (At the end of N Druid hills road intersecting Lawrenceville Hwy), and seek any one who can suggest a good pre school near to my house. I am relatively new to this place. I cannot afford very costly private pre schools. But i want him to be in good school though. How does the financial assistance of school work. Can any one eligible will get that or only few.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2011, 05:30 PM

19 posts, read 37,100 times
There are a few choices in Decatur try Bright from the Start it is the States regulatory and resource department annual and report led reviews are on the site.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:45 PM

262 posts, read 637,582 times
There are tons of great preschools in the area. I have a friend who sends her children to Preschool at the Heights, which is close to you and one of the more affordable programs in the area. A few other programs include Decatur First United Methodist, Decatur Presbyterian Children's Community, and Oakhurst Cooperative Preschool, although some of those are not what I would consider inexpensive. I don't know your budget, though. I have found that some schools offer scholarships and some don't--you just have to ask. Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: