Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2011, 08:03 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,422,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Except Mugabe treats his own people just as bad as he treats white farmers. Mugabe is a dog. Happy? Now lets move onto a more pleasant country like Ghana.
Give him 2 minutes. He'll come up with something negative. I'll place my money on that. (He's predictable and never fails).

Old 06-27-2011, 08:22 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,066,849 times
Northwinds, thank you for calling me youthful. That does brighten my day. You are confusing political strifes with racisim and genocide, pathetic. Africans didn't and don't need white people to farm their lands. Africans are known for farming why do you think they were brought to this country?

Ahhh, this is just stupid I got sucked in to communicating with a race baiter. I just can't bite anymore. People on this forum can see what is going on. People like you is what gives Americans a bad name. For those that are joining this thread late, please go back to pages 17 and read on from there.

The world's economy is global and will not always be about the US. Jobs aren't staying in this country. So you can keep spewing your hate but if your not already unemployed you will be because your job is replacable. The people you don't want to work with if they aren't already your neighbors they will be your boss. You should open you mind instead of confusing yourself over genocide. But go ahead and make something up about a place you have never been to. I'm waiting for your next post about ethnic cleansing that is really probably 1 country out of 54. I'm waiting for you to tell me how racisit I and others that don't agree with you are. That is the most funniest part of your post since most people who look at my family know that it pretty near impossible. But go ahead, try your best.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:25 PM

1,498 posts, read 3,107,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
I'm thinking you're BBC or ScraperEnthusiast (One of these two idiots) Your posts are so similar. You can't fool people, Hotwinds.

BBC exits, and you come in. I'm on to you, dude.
I find it amusing how much you mention me in your communications with others.

Quote:
The amount of rep points received for dealing with Northwinds and BBC speaks volumes. Many people are tired of their antics, so please don't add fuel to the fire.
That's funny you think rep points "speak volumes", because here are some of the rep points I got about you:

Quote:
MisterNY is a f#&king dumbass that doesnt understand what anyone is saying, so he just tells them to shut up.. Dont waste your time
Quote:
i know right? who is this ghetto trashole??

Old 06-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Box

382 posts, read 661,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
I find it amusing how much you mention me in your communications with others.

That's funny you think rep points "speak volumes", because here are some of the rep points I got about you:
*Sits back and takes out a bag of popcorn*

Old 06-27-2011, 08:31 PM

199 posts, read 178,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
@bayarea-girl who wrote: "The issues with Zimbabwe have nothing to do with ethnic cleansing or racisim."

Your youthful naivete is quite amusing....and you obviously didn't read the articles since the phrase "ethnic cleansing" is actually used in one of them. If Mugabe's policies of taking white farms and killing white farmers has nothing to do with racism or ethnic cleansing then what is it all about Alfie? And yes, blacks are also now dying in Zimbabwe because they can no longer feed themselves because the white farmers have been killed or run out of the country. Its kinda like the kid that goes before a Judge on charges of killing his parents only to beg for mercy because he is an "orphan".....LMAO.
She said "killed", not dying. You know there is a difference right?

Old 06-27-2011, 08:37 PM

Box, how could I have left out Ghana. It is a VERY beautiful country. The people are sooooooo warm.

Some pictures:

YouTube - ‪Ghana, a new hotbed of tourism‬‏

Recreation, Tourism Recreation - Ghana Tourism Homepage

I'm going to start posting more business related information about countries in Africa.

http://www.businesstoday-eg.com/econ...y-in-2011.html

Old 06-27-2011, 08:39 PM

538 posts, read 925,904 times
@bayarea-girl who wrote: "Africans didn't and don't need white people to farm their lands."

You have just proven your ignorance as it relates to the current situation in Zimbabwe. As I said before, Zimbabwe used to be the bread-basket of Southern Africa.....now, after running off the white farmers, it can't feed its own people....these are facts....you can ignore facts and post pretty pictures but it doesn't change the facts honey.....sleep tight in LaLa land.....

Old 06-27-2011, 08:44 PM

3,709 posts, read 5,985,671 times
I don't really agree that much with either side of this argument.

Mugabe's insane regime has absolutely had a racial element, and he's demonized white people with the best of them. But still, the vast majority of the actual violence has been directed at blacks--many have been killed.

That's not to say this sort of stuff is exclusive to majority black countries or anything--the folks in the Balkans are white as snow, but committed ethnic cleansing and genocide based on imaginary ethnic differences nonetheless.

It's not worth pretending Africa is a utopia. It isn't. But it's an amazing, special place, and one which will probably have an economy an order of magnitude larger than it currently is within our lifetimes (well, this depends on your age I suppose). And the people are very nice, although there are certainly *******s (mainly in the youth male demographic--my demographic--as is true just about everywhere else I've been). No country or continent is occupied exclusively by loving people.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:47 PM

538 posts, read 925,904 times
Ghana....now there's a prize country....funny you should mention it because I've allocated my 2012 vacation budget to hang out in Accra for two weeks....look forward to seeing Box, Bayarea-girl and Mr.NY there......LMAO.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:54 PM

Northwinds, again you know little of what you are writing about and you are forgetting what you are writing at the same time. Anyways, I'm not going to go back and forth with you about white and black. This is not what this thread is about although you have tried your best to make it that. Doubt you will ever step foot in Africa. I go just about every year. BTW, I'm not African American in case you haven't figured it out by now.

testa50, no one said Africa doesn't have problems or is a Utopia but it was my point to state that it is not how many peope view it. Many people still have the mind set that everyone there lives in mud huts and others just confuse one country in Africa with all of Africa. The continent is a huge place. Also, almost every place have loving people. My point in saying that Africans are loving people is that for the most part they don't have racial issues and would welcome Black, White, Asian, whatever to their country. As another poster was making it seem that they wouldn't. Never impled that Africans were more of anything than any group of people.

Last edited by bayarea-girl; 06-27-2011 at 09:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta