Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2011, 09:52 PM

1,498 posts, read 3,106,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post

Those quotes came from you, and your family, not fazed.
You can't rep yourself, and none of my family members are members of this website. However, it's obvious the rep comments you received about me were from your "brothas and sistas." The inborn pack mentality and groupthink supplies you with all the support you will ever need. It must be nice, but I feel sorry for the brave brotha or sista who steps out of line and actually thinks on his or her own.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Box

382 posts, read 661,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
You made your bed....now lie in it....you have no concern about the white farmers in Zimbabwe who your "brotha" is ethnically cleansing from the continent....you are fine with that...just admit it....you could care less that they are being slaughtered based on the color of their skin....and then you want to call others "racist".....funny stuff.
Again. You're an idiot. BTW I didn't know that Mugabe controlled the African continent.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:59 PM

538 posts, read 925,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
You can't rep yourself, and none of my family members are members of this website. However, it's obvious the rep comments you received about me were from your "brothas and sistas." The inborn pack mentality and groupthink supplies you with all the support you will ever need. It must be nice, but I feel sorry for the brave brotha or sista who steps out of line and actually thinks on his or her own.
Good stuff...but why do you engage MisterNY who is obviously an adolescent living in his grandmamma's basement hoping to get on as a "hamburger engineer" at MickeyDees while posting on this forum ...previously he was an "honor student" at one of Atlanta's finest high schools until he dropped out and since then he has been an "entreprenuer"......unfortunately, he hasn't had an original tought since he was born......

Old 06-27-2011, 10:23 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,421,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
Good stuff...but why do you engage MisterNY who is obviously an adolescent living in his grandmamma's basement hoping to get on as a "hamburger engineer" at MickeyDees while posting on this forum ...previously he was an "honor student" at one of Atlanta's finest high schools until he dropped out and since then he has been an "entreprenuer"......unfortunately, he hasn't had an original tought since he was born......

HAHAHA!!!! My grandma's your mom then . Get a life, Northwinds. I've never seen you on a thread, where you gave positive advice or ideas. It says a lot about you and BBC. Never anything positive, never.

Deal with yourselves on your deathbeds, when you can't say that to the "sista or brotha" Nurse that takes care of your sorry asses. Life has a way with people like you guys. It's just a matter of time. Those you hate will be the ones you beg for help. Only a matter of time. Karma is a mother.....

Old 06-27-2011, 10:25 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,421,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post

Yeah, as if Northwinds and you aren't the same (Act the same, think the same. Too similar). I guess we can call you, Klansmen-tality.

Again, just name your time and place.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:36 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,064,868 times
Northwinds, the thread is not about Mugabe or blacks and whites being killed.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:46 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,064,868 times
Angola:
Angola’s Economy May Grow 7.5% in 2011, Minister Says

Angola’s Economy May Grow 7.5% in 2011, Minister Says - Businessweek

Old 06-27-2011, 11:55 PM

1,498 posts, read 3,106,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Yeah, as if Northwinds and you aren't the same (Act the same, think the same. Too similar). I guess we can call you, Klansmen-tality.

Again, just name your time and place.
Oooh, scary.

But no, that's not how it works. It's up to the person who wants to meet to name the time and place. I thought you were a pro at threatening people over the internet?

Last edited by BringBackCobain; 06-28-2011 at 12:16 AM..

Old 06-28-2011, 11:04 AM

99 posts, read 327,397 times
Nice pictures of Africa bayareagirl. It's kind of sad that you have to upload pictures just to prove our ancestors' and African folks' basic HUMANITY...well, that's how I see it.

Disregard Northwinds and BBC. They are a couple of french fries short of a Happy Meal. And MisterNY, you're right: when they have cancer up their asses and they need someone to wipe their feces from their butt-tocks (since their "family" will turn their back on them), it's going to be Lanika or Angelica performing the job. Well, then again, judging by the rapid changes demographically and economically in American society, it may end up being Becky still...LMAO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta