Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2011, 01:23 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,423,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ1977 View Post
Nice pictures of Africa bayareagirl. It's kind of sad that you have to upload pictures just to prove our ancestors' and African folks' basic HUMANITY...well, that's how I see it.

Disregard Northwinds and BBC. They are a couple of french fries short of a Happy Meal. And MisterNY, you're right: when they have cancer up their asses and they need someone to wipe their feces from their butt-tocks (since their "family" will turn their back on them), it's going to be Lanika or Angelica performing the job. Well, then again, judging by the rapid changes demographically and economically in American society, it may end up being Becky still...LMAO.

LMAO!!

I repped you on it. Some people would rather waste time hating. Life is too short.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:37 PM

714 posts, read 813,972 times
Quote:
Well, then again, judging by the rapid changes demographically and economically in American society, it may end up being Becky still...LMAO.
Oh dear, "ya'll" are taking over, is it? Probably pretty soon the Angolians, Zimbabweans, Haitiians, inner city Detroitans, etc will start building better cars than BMW or Mercedes? Or sending up their own GP tracking satellites? Or building even larger and 'better' hadron colliders? Or.......

OK, Im going to hold my breath now, and wait for all your dreams to come true.......

Old 06-28-2011, 03:16 PM

538 posts, read 926,064 times
Quote:
Nice pictures of Africa bayareagirl. It's kind of sad that you have to upload pictures just to prove our ancestors' and African folks' basic HUMANITY...well, that's how I see it.

Disregard Northwinds and BBC. They are a couple of french fries short of a Happy Meal. And MisterNY, you're right: when they have cancer up their asses and they need someone to wipe their feces from their butt-tocks (since their "family" will turn their back on them), it's going to be Lanika or Angelica performing the job. Well, then again, judging by the rapid changes demographically and economically in American society, it may end up being Becky still...LMAO.
Good luck with DaMarius and Sha'Quanda feeding you when all the farms are taken away from the productive white farmers and given to "brothas and sistas"........by the way, I just had major surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and nobody named Lanika or Angelica had anything to do with my care.....I do remember Becky, and Sally, and Katie to name a few....best care I've ever received....and nobody had a bad attitude or couldn't do their job because of an affirmative action "promotion".....LOL....and my family was right there as well.....it must be fun living in a world of stereotypes.....I hope you never get "cancer up your ass" here in the ATL because the care isn't as good....you are a pretty sick puppy devoid of ideas when you have to wish cancer on someone posting on a forum rather than debate them. You're actually MisterNY aren't you.....I can tell... your posts are identical.....we'll call you the "Nation of Islam Brothas"....or maybe "Black Supremacist Playas".....

Old 06-28-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigers84 View Post
Oh dear, "ya'll" are taking over, is it? Probably pretty soon the Angolians, Zimbabweans, Haitiians, inner city Detroitans, etc will start building better cars than BMW or Mercedes? Or sending up their own GP tracking satellites? Or building even larger and 'better' hadron colliders? Or.......

OK, Im going to hold my breath now, and wait for all your dreams to come true.......

I've heard that is the reason Mugabe is taking over all of the white farms and killing the white farmers in Zimbabwe....."his people" want to build hadron colliders on all of the fallow farms once they are fun into the ground......it is the future for Zimbabwe and we better get on board and build better relations with that country so we can benefit from the giant leaps in technology that will be going on there over the next 50 years......yep, that's the ticket.....ROTFLMAO.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:36 PM

8 posts, read 12,993 times
ROFL @ the scared white people in here

Now i know why white people object so vehemently to blacks being called "
African American" , they truly dont want blacks to reconnect to their African heritage

almost like it scares them.....

but hey , white americans lack culture in general so i guess i understand it

Old 06-28-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malikomo View Post
ROFL @ the scared white people in here

Now i know why white people object so vehemently to blacks being called "
African American" , they truly dont want blacks to reconnect to their African heritage

almost like it scares them.....

but hey , white americans lack culture in general so i guess i understand it
Yep, white western civilization has added nothing to this old world....yet, everytime I go to Africa I see so many architectural wonders that rival St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminister Abbey, Notre Dame, etc. And remind me again....did sub-saharan African "culture" even have the wheel before evil whitey arrived. And wasn't it an African who invented the television, the transistor, etc? As far as "African-Americans" reconnecting with their brothas and sistas over in Africa.....let me be the first to clue you....they don't like ya'll very much....think you are a bunch of whiney, lazy malcontents who don't understand what wonderful opportunities you have in this great country. Not to mention ya'll are the descendents of the folks they took into slavery and sold to whitey.... so they think you're weak. That's why most of Africa would move here tomorrow if they could.....opportunity and upward mobility created by evil whitey! LOL.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:30 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,423,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
Yep, white western civilization has added nothing to this old world....yet, everytime I go to Africa I see so many architectural wonders that rival St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminister Abbey, Notre Dame, etc. And remind me again....did sub-saharan African "culture" even have the wheel before evil whitey arrived. And wasn't it an African who invented the television, the transistor, etc? As far as "African-Americans" reconnecting with their brothas and sistas over in Africa.....let me be the first to clue you....they don't like ya'll very much....think you are a bunch of whiney, lazy malcontents who don't understand what wonderful opportunities you have in this great country. Not to mention ya'll are the descendents of the folks they took into slavery and sold to whitey.... so they think you're weak. That's why most of Africa would move here tomorrow if they could.....opportunity and upward mobility created by evil whitey! LOL.
Something to make you happy!!! You were on the news today!!

A disturbing trend: Neo-Nazi codes | The Upshot - Yahoo! News

Old 06-28-2011, 05:31 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
Guys - Compare to the average American, I have spent much time in Africa. Granted, not in Zimbabwe. Where I have been has been filled with wonderful people who are kind, sweet and caring. Don't judge a continent by a few countries. That is myopic and shortsighted.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Box

382 posts, read 661,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
*cough*Timbuktu*cough*

Old 06-28-2011, 05:42 PM

2,590 posts, read 4,531,911 times
Why does such a common-sense, obvious idea like establishing stronger ties with Africa bring out the frothing-at-the-mouth idiots with nothing to contribute?

What's the big deal? It's not like the city is going to start neglecting other continents. Africa has a lot of potential and a lot to offer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta