Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 01:57 PM

1 posts, read 908 times

Advertisements

I'm having the same issue with the dekalb recorders court, they sent me 2 letters yesterday stating that I've gotten 2 tickets on march 15, 2010 for "no seat belt" and "defective tires" but i have no idea whatn they are talking about and have no number to call a live person. hiow stupid is that???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2013, 03:57 AM

110 posts, read 154,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostbb View Post
I'm having the same issue with the dekalb recorders court, they sent me 2 letters yesterday stating that I've gotten 2 tickets on march 15, 2010 for "no seat belt" and "defective tires" but i have no idea whatn they are talking about and have no number to call a live person. hiow stupid is that???
I would say get a lawyer. That's what I did. I live in a different state and they have suddenly suspeded my license claiming I didn't show up for court(which i did in 06) and I got no response so I hired a layer. it's almost settled now. They will never respond to your email. All you can do is go in person or hire a lawyer. This court has a lot of internal problems. I have even complained about them to someone from AJC and was very close to contacting congressman Hank Johnson or anyone that could get these people's attention. This is the worst court I have seen in America.

Old 07-31-2014, 08:03 PM

2 posts, read 1,150 times
Look on manta.com...a website that lists corporations doing business as...DEKALB COUNTY RECORDERS COURT, DEKALB COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND DEKALB COUNTY (they have a C.E.O.), are all listed as PRIVATELY held companies. They are listed on S.I.C. and N.A.I.C.S. as being in the CORRECTIONAL/PRISONS business, they are the front doors to jail, pay or stay. Sooo, tell them you'll be more than happy to pay them! (Hehehe...) just as soon as they prove their claim of jurisdiction, prove they can charge you for anything on a road they do not own, who is the injured party, and how the hell can a corporation have jurisdiction over a living flesh and blood man. Who are the stock holders of the private corporations? and cops are private contractors, not public servants. They serve their masters, not us. Soo, write to the department of Drivers Services and ask for a hearing, tell them you want to discuss the fraud perpetrated upon you, and you want your record cleared. unless you were actually driving in commerce, then you must pay the fine. In Georgia, the D.O.T. has a chart, it shows the level of authority in STATE govco. business, and the People are over all. Their codes and statutes only apply to employees of their administrations and corporations, and not to the people unless we are in commerce. But they will kidnap you, taze you, beat you up to prove me wrong! Just be polite, ask questions, object to the fraud and move them in your favor.

Old 07-31-2014, 08:06 PM

2 posts, read 1,150 times
experience is the mother of all learning!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta