Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 11:22 PM

17 posts, read 22,760 times

Advertisements

I have to make a decision rather quickly but I need some help. I have to decide between renting at Wesley Plantation or Overlook at Berkeley Lake (Formerly Tree Summit)... Being that I am not from the area, its hard for me to be able to make a true decision. I've read apartment ratings but those are usually post from disgruntled tenants. If anyone can give me any insight on these two properties, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2011, 06:22 PM

1 posts, read 1,212 times
Do NOT move to Overlook at Berkeley Lake. I have been a 6 year resident, through the name change from TreeSummit to Overlook at Berkeley Lake and managment changes from Wilwat to Harbor Group and now JRK Residential Group. While I once loved this community, the disrespect with which I have been treated is appalling and their communication methods are tantamount to harassment. Their correspondence appears to be an attempt to intimidate residents under Harbor Group lease to move out.

Extreme utility fluctuations without variation in usage, lack of usage recorded on billing, inaccurate application of payment to accounts then subsequent late fees, and unresponsive or slow responding maintenance makes JRK Residential Group inferior and unworthy of your residence. Additionally, several outdoor grills are nonworking, the garbage area often overflows, and the security gates are broken and nonfunctioning a majority of the time. Needless to say, relentless ants certainly make for unwelcome roommates.

Neighbors in our surrounding units have experienced rent increases from mid 800 to 1100 to sign new leases with JRK. Shame on any company that treats previous long-term tenants with utter disregard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta