Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 10:38 AM

75 posts, read 118,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Ha ha ha. The city will be fine. Its the Koreans that own these stores who should worry.

Well they overcharge. Whatt do they expect? People need the hair and if its to expensive then no wonder everyone is stealing it. Remember what Jesus said about going rich man and the eye of the needle!

~Markesha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2011, 07:10 PM

28 posts, read 48,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkeshaThnx4Lyfe View Post
Well they overcharge. Whatt do they expect? People need the hair and if its to expensive then no wonder everyone is stealing it. Remember what Jesus said about going rich man and the eye of the needle!

~Markesha
So it's ok to steal hair because it's too expensive and it is Koreans selling it? Sounds racist to me. I hope one of the shopowners puts a bullet in one of these thugs head.

Old 10-16-2011, 07:12 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,567,701 times
Quote:

~Markesha
Who is Jesus? Im not from Atlanta.

Old 10-16-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tort View Post
So it's ok to steal hair because it's too expensive and it is Koreans selling it? Sounds racist to me. I hope one of the shopowners puts a bullet in one of these thugs head.
I dont think the hair is higher in Atlanta VS say Chicago or DC, where wings, weave & supplies are in high demand. Someone said it was a "NEED".....A NEED?

Old 10-16-2011, 08:53 PM

28 posts, read 48,955 times
Surely she is just yanking our chain. I guess I could see it if they were stealing loaves of bread to feed their families, but hair extensions?

Old 10-17-2011, 12:15 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,479,102 times
Quote:

~Markesha
Seriously?? So let me get this straight, you feel that if something is too expensive and you need it....you just steal it? How pathetic...

Old 10-17-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
Seriously?? So let me get this straight, you feel that if something is too expensive and you need it....you just steal it? How pathetic...
Or you can sell fake versions like all this people with fake True Religion Jeans....I wonder where Atlanta ranks on that tread?

Old 10-17-2011, 06:57 PM

17 posts, read 27,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
I dont think the hair is higher in Atlanta VS say Chicago or DC, where wings, weave & supplies are in high demand. Someone said it was a "NEED".....A NEED?
It's definitely not a need but in our society it is often a much higher priority than it should ever be. What a wonderful world we live in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: