Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 03:43 PM

528 posts, read 1,283,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
Interesting that you ONLY fixate on the perceived white racist on this fourm and yet make no mention of any other racial groups as if not one minority has ever uttered anything questionable on here. Interesting indeed.
I don't understand the problem here. There are 2 or 3 obvious racists on this board that are WHITE. I'm sure there are other people but I have not noticed anything blatant. I don't get the whole "interesting indeed" comment.

Also, I forgot to mention that the picture in my mind had the racists wearing their wife beaters too. That's an important element.

I'm sure many here are young but the one person I really think is the worst is not from what I gather. I am not young nor old and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Old 02-10-2012, 03:52 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,563,763 times
Ok so the agenda af this thread is to get a white poster Banned for saying how they feel about black thugs & gangsters in Atlanta? They should be banned for that?

Old 02-10-2012, 04:00 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,706,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Ok so the agenda af this thread is to get a white poster Banned for saying how they feel about black thugs & gangsters in Atlanta? They should be banned for that?
Nice way to downplay the issue at hand

Old 02-10-2012, 04:15 PM

965 posts, read 1,884,510 times
People in Atlanta do seem to live in denial about the crime, anemic job market, and racial tension in Atlanta or how resentful and angry white people in Georgia are about the areas popularity with black people. This forum is definitely a reflection of that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the area breaks out into a massive riot or race war in the near-future. I used to want to live there and I do love Atlanta, but it's time is over. Too many damn people who had no business moving there have mucked it up for everyone else.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:48 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,686,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcooked_Oatmeal View Post
People in Atlanta do seem to live in denial about the crime, anemic job market, and racial tension in Atlanta or how resentful and angry white people in Georgia are about the areas popularity with black people. This forum is definitely a reflection of that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the area breaks out into a massive riot or race war in the near-future. I used to want to live there and I do love Atlanta, but it's time is over. Too many damn people who had no business moving there have mucked it up for everyone else.
I hear some of the same things said in Charlotte (minus the traffic). Race will ALWAYS BE FACTOR IN THE USA.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:57 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,097,568 times
Quote:
im judged everyday, you probably are to. Are you not black like I am? We are black, so what, who cares, get money?????....naw but seriously. I do see some racist stuff on here, but it just makes me want to eat a cheese burger or have sex with my girlfriend. Those things make me feel better.
This was in the post you respond to.
"I'm not bug by them, nothing they say make sense, or anything they're saying can't be support using logic. So I don't even take their post seriously. But I'm going to call a duck a duck. I'm pretty sure they are used to being call a duck anyways

But again personally I'm not worry over fallacious posts by posters that have a racial bug. This is the internet, trolls feel free to come out because they are behind a screen. That's just common sense."
But I want a straight answer. since most criminals are black do you feel it's justify for you to be Stereotype because your black. You seem be justifying the stereotypes to yourself because what others do. I don't want to know you reaction, just do you feel it's justify?

Quote:
So..... the posters that are saying

MLK was a rapist,
there's a problem with blacks men raping white women,
the tuskegee airmen are too glorified,
affirmative action keep HBCUs black and HBCUs take very few qualify people.
And they love comparing black people in different countries.
refute to see blacks as individuals,
blame blacks collectedly for other blacks,
Blacks collectedly should give collectedly credit to whites

Are only just concern about thugs and gangsters? Really? )
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Why does it matter the race of the people are who "gangsters" Would a white criminal make them feel safer? or are they glad most criminals aren't white? I'm mean what's going on. Do it really matter? they seem to be obsessed. Caring about racial statistics in crime isn't going to stop crime. In fact it probably leads to some one with a law suit.

2. If they are really concern about this, they should want to work with blacks, who don't like thugs and criminals also! learn the difference between who is and who not,.... not going around generalizing blacks. What the hell does that do?

3. And if someone wants learn about crime in Atlanta they should actually learn about crime in Atlanta, not feed off stereotyping that are prejudice them self. Metro Atlanta crime rate has been dropping as the region gain half million more blacks.

Crime in Atlanta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-10-2012, 04:58 PM

2,390 posts, read 4,403,233 times
The admins won't do anything unless it's black racism vs whites. Otherwise they'll just act like they don't see it but as soon as its the other way we get a temporary ban. That's just the way this forum works.

Old 02-10-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
why do you always personally attack me PkCorey? Your replies are pretty riduculous also. Its all subjective. Thanks for the love though Brotha.
You definitely are NO type of brotha. And if you are it's in your color only.

Old 02-10-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKCorey View Post
Nice way to downplay the issue at hand

That dude should change his username to Clarence Thomas or stepNfetchit

Old 02-10-2012, 05:22 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,097,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcooked_Oatmeal View Post

You are no better then the White racists, I have no respected for Black racists or white racists. Hasty generalizations are Hasty generalizations the white racists on these threads do not reflect or speak for Whites in the Atlanta area. Just like you don't speak for blacks in Atlanta, DFW or DC. Again this is the internet and people say stuff they won't say in public.

No the crime rate in metro Atlanta is not as nearly as bad as it is in DC. And no one is in denial the Atlanta job market is in bad shape, but it's not dooms days but I glad the unemployment rate took a huge dip lately for the metro.

Ok I'm gone with this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: