Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 04:46 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKCorey View Post
Naw, we can only feel sorry for a black man who has no understanding of his rights in America...
Bobby Tillman had the right to look good at a party, but he was still killed.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by south-to-west View Post
Wow. Those chains you wear must be really heavy...
Much heavier than your cap Brotha.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp01358 View Post
My point is that the protestors are demanding something that is already being done.
There is money to be made when black people protest. Thats why sharpton is ALWAYS involved with these sort of stunts.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:28 PM

538 posts, read 925,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
There is money to be made when black people protest. Thats why sharpton is ALWAYS involved with these sort of stunts.
I'm just wondering.....since this is about "justice" and all.....would any black Atlantans be bording buses for Florida if Trevon had been white....under the exact set of circumstances.......that's what we call a rhetorical question....

Old 03-23-2012, 05:36 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
Oh, I'd like to see that video footage since you know exactly what happened.

In what way was Zimmerman provoked?
sorry i wasnt there with my video camera. but i got a good link for you.

911 Tapes of George Zimmerman Killing Trayvon Martin Released

btw if i edit a video and just show the shooting and nothing else i can accuse anybody of murder.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:31 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
martin beat up mexican american zimmeraman b4 he got shot, see link.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:41 PM

37,881 posts, read 41,948,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
martin beat up mexican american zimmeraman b4 he got shot, see link.

From the article: "The question has always been: Did Martin attack Zimmerman, as he claims, or did Zimmerman attack Martin, who then turned the tables on Zimmerman and beat him to the point where Zimmerman shot Martin."

Old 03-23-2012, 06:41 PM

8,485 posts, read 14,997,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
sorry i wasnt there with my video camera. but i got a good link for you.

btw if i edit a video and just show the shooting and nothing else i can accuse anybody of murder.
I am having trouble as to understanding your reasoning behind posting this. If you listen to the audio, you can clearly hear someone shrieking help repeatedly and then a gun shot. The shouting for help stops. Since Zimmerman had the gun, why would he scream "help" until he pulls the trigger?

If you leave your preconceived notions out of this to figure the logic, you will understand why there are so many people upset that Trayvon was murder. People of all colors I might add.

Reposted from Facebook:

Quote:
Dear parents of Trayvon Martin,
As a white mother of a white son, I do not pretend to know what you must be going through right now. I respect and honor our differences. My neighbors and I have taken these pictures because we want you to know that you are not alone. We have all wept for your son. We dress our children in hoodies because we want them to grow up to share the burden we feel. We want them to know that if a child or a group of children are not safe in this world then we are all responsible. We want them to know that today, at this moment, we are all Trayvon.
May God bless you and bring you comfort.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:47 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
I'm just wondering.....since this is about "justice" and all.....would any black Atlantans be bording buses for Florida if Trevon had been white....under the exact set of circumstances.......that's what we call a rhetorical question....
Wouldn't be any need, because you can be damn sure if the roles were reversed and a black man had shot a white teen, the shooter would be in jail now.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:08 PM

37,881 posts, read 41,948,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
You are far too sensitive bruh. The Kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why not get the skittles in the day time?? There is a thing called street smarts, poor Treyvon didnt have any, that is why he is dead, you wont catch me walking around a white gated community at night solo. First because bad things happen at night, second because I am black. Third because I have street smarts to know that being black in a white neighborhood at night IN FLORIDA is just the dumbest move, but what do you know? Your an Atlanta GA Boy.
You're wrong on several fronts. I've never lived in Atlanta for one, secondly the gated community isn't majority White, and walking to the store in the evening is perfectly normal. But I suppose if you prefer being a Stepin Fetchit, this nonsense would make perfect sense to you. You'd be the perfect pet for a stormfront.org member.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta