Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2007, 11:45 PM

79 posts, read 376,659 times

Advertisements

Anyone have any comments or information on this apartment complex? It's located in Snellville. They look pretty nice on their website, but those can be misleading. I'm in TN currently, so I can't do a drive-by and see for myself.

Thank you in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2007, 06:07 AM

232 posts, read 1,718,283 times
Ahh yes.. another person moving from a more rural place looking for budget priced townhomes. I did that about 6 years ago and moved from SW Va to Avalon, due mostly to the price and some pretty good curb appeal. I will reserve opinion on this and give you some facts about the place based on my experience. It was very loud, to say the least. I recall many, many nights (and days for that matter) where there was just an unbelievable amount of mexican music blasting all around. We had neighbors who were arrested for dope on a few occasions while we were there. (we broke our lease about 4 months into the thing). The management was not very good at all, as they were rude and not remotely receptive to dealing with problems. There were a tremendous amount of bugs and the ac did not work in our place for about a month. We had to do a lot of complaining just to get them to fix that. Finally, we placed a notice that we would be breaking our lease and paying a fee. When we did that, we left our townhome for a few hours while moving. Management already sent someone in to paint, without giving us notice. We then had about $400 worth of things stolen from our place, due to the door being left open. I personally would not recommend the place. If you are okay with unending loud mexican music, drugs, burglaries, poor management, then it should be okay.

Old 09-15-2007, 08:41 AM

79 posts, read 376,659 times
Thank you Steven. I appreciate your comments.

Old 09-15-2007, 08:53 AM

232 posts, read 1,718,283 times
You are welcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: