Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 05:21 PM

8,057 posts, read 12,853,346 times

Advertisements

All this has done is prompt me to get breakfast at Chick-Fil-A in the am to go along with my lunch today. And the next day. And a couple of times next week....

Old 07-25-2012, 05:51 PM

2,390 posts, read 4,403,233 times
I think I'm glad someone was finally able to state their opinion without being afraid of what people are going to say about it. Kudos to them.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:38 PM

100 posts, read 142,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 912 View Post
How about an unbiased source, please?
Typical!
Gimme a source!
(gets given a source)
That doesn't count! It wasn't written by a godly republican!

Even Focus on the Family (one of those lovely, kind, 'Christian' organizations Cathy sends his profits to) admits that they're fighting a losing battle on this one....

Focus on the Family Head: "We've Probably Lost" on Gay Marriage | Mother Jones

Now I'm waiting for the next 'That doesn't count!'.....

Old 07-25-2012, 06:47 PM

924 posts, read 1,455,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyjo View Post
Typical!
Gimme a source!
(gets given a source)
That doesn't count! It wasn't written by a godly republican!

Even Focus on the Family (one of those lovely, kind, 'Christian' organizations Cathy sends his profits to) admits that they're fighting a losing battle on this one....

Focus on the Family Head: "We've Probably Lost" on Gay Marriage | Mother Jones

Now I'm waiting for the next 'That doesn't count!'.....
Of course it will happen sooner or later. The demographics of the country are moving away from people of religion that have moral problems with it. I would bet the 18-30 age group I am in is probably 70ish% in favor of gay marriage.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:49 PM

924 posts, read 1,455,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
There are a lot of differences. Chick-Fil-A is anti-Christian and supports anti-Christian actions.
They also attract families to eat incredibly unhealthy food that contribute significantly to our national diabetes crisis - especially with children. I don't think Jesus had that in mind.

Some organizations support Planned Parenthood which provides an incredible service in critical healthcare screenings and other life saving measures for women.

Period.

So, yes, huge difference indeed.
Chick-Fil-A is some of the healthiest fast food around and has had healthier options for a while. They also do a great job helping their employees go to college.

Yes some organizations support Planned Parenthood, which murders unborn babies and encourages the practice. Great organization that is...

Old 07-25-2012, 08:21 PM

9,191 posts, read 33,872,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
All this has done is prompt me to get breakfast at Chick-Fil-A in the am to go along with my lunch today. And the next day. And a couple of times next week....
And as with eating too much fast food in any fast food establishment, once you gain 100lbs and type 2 diabetes doing it, our health and wellness room can be found here.

To everyone else, remember that little warning about turning this into something it's not?

Sound of door closing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta