Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2012, 10:52 AM

4 posts, read 5,896 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are moving to Roswell mid to late November in the Pine Grove neighborhood off Pine Grove Road close to Cobb county. We have a 6 month old son, Charlie and have recently decided to take him out of the day care he is in because he has been sick non-stop since attending. We are interested in matching with another family nearby and sharing a nanny. Our home will have plenty of room so we would be glad to have both children at our home, but we are also are open minded to switching back and forth between the houses on a week by week basis perhaps. We do have 2 pets, a dog and a cat, but they are very used to children and also would be put up during the day and not around the children. We have not yet located a nanny, but have leads on a few. I work in Norcross, but also work from home a good bit and my husband works near Perimeter. Ideal hours for us would be approximately 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you are interested in sharing a nanny or you know of a nanny, please message me or respond to this post!

Thank you so much!
Andrea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: