Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 01:34 AM

13,709 posts, read 21,921,752 times

Advertisements

Often overlooked in the CNN spectrum of shows / personalities is HLN's Morning Express with Robin Meade, which is not only one of the most conservative-centric shows among all the morning network offerings, it's overwhelmingly pro-military and patriotic. Robin Meade is absolutely a DREAM DOLL and a terrlfic ambassador for Atlanta. She's involved in many local civic groups and non-profits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2012, 06:57 AM

4,843 posts, read 6,103,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJohn View Post
Hmm..Only CNN reporter that is biased is Soledad O' Brian. I love the rest, especially Erin!
I would say she maybe slightly to the left but even she very moderate she not remotely close to a Rachel maddow, if want know a liberal Bill Maher is a liberal. The funny thing is I actually think Erin Burnett has a slight bias on the right but she is pretty centrist too she not remotely like a Bill O'reilly.

What I saying is no one on CNN is overtly bias that they would spend there whole show attacking the other sided. Bill O'reilly has to be like throwing slurs at a liberal 10 times every show that overtly bias. Rachel maddow, chris matthews, Sean Hannity constantly attack the other sided constantly.. Then they barely have guest from other political sides it's crazy. You can't began to put Soledad or Erin in that Box. CNN is nothing like that.

FOX and MSNBC are like cooperate indoctrination. If know little about politics just want to know what's going on in the world, And start watching FOX and MSNBC you might become Bias after a few years. Because most people don't know in depth about politics they don't assume that a network is bias they assume a news organization is to report the truth. People look at reporters as experts so it's the appeal to authority fallacy. Mean while the reporters can be bias. CNN is the only Major news network that's not overtly bias which is sad actually.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:59 AM

2,406 posts, read 3,351,125 times
So the default response to pointing out obvious poor reporting is to go into "But but but they aren't as bad as that other channel!"

Pathetic responses.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:55 AM

2,390 posts, read 4,404,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcorndog View Post
So the default response to pointing out obvious poor reporting is to go into "But but but they aren't as bad as that other channel!"

Pathetic responses.
Oh look, one of the elitist fox news supporters is here.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Oh look, one of the elitist fox news supporters is here.
Who said anything about Fox?

You guys are pathetic trying to make everything about politics.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:

Pathetic responses.
Because you said "CNN. Continuing to set the bar low for "news." that's call comparing. So what's pathetic about responding to a comparison? They aren't the ones setting the bar low for News, I was simply showing you lower. CNN is actually the least bias of the major news networks, and all news networks make reporting mistakes. If you would had criticized the News media in general or not made a comparison you would had gotten a much different response.

Quote:

Is that all you got from our post? and politics is a bias, news networks shouldn't be overtly politically bias. I brought up FOX and MSNBC because they're the ones setting the bar low.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
But but but those other networks suck tooooooo!
All I heard.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:32 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
Because you said "CNN. Continuing to set the bar low for "news." that's call comparing. So what's pathetic about responding to a comparison? They aren't the ones setting the bar low for News, I was simply showing you lower. CNN is actually the least bias of the major news networks, and all news networks make reporting mistakes. If you would had criticized the News media in general or not made a comparison you would had gotten a much different response.
I actually think they all suck.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
All I heard.
Two failed parts..........

1) You made a comparison then complained that posters compared how does that work?
Other wise yep after you said "CNN. Continuing to set the bar low for "news" I surely did say "But but but those other networks suck tooooooo!" I even said but but but the other networks are worse.

2) The other part is if you did what atltechdude did I would actually some what agreed. And if you never made a comparison I would agreed with your alone criticism. OMG.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:53 AM

11,334 posts, read 26,083,811 times
Quote:

Human relationships ARE politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta