Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 09:38 PM

4,688 posts, read 8,020,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanosolar View Post
**** the Saints, I'm glad they did it. And take all your Katrina refugees back to your ****ty town.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 09:43 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,921,752 times
Quote:
**** the Saints, I'm glad they did it. And take all your Katrina refugees back to your ****ty town.
Now that's funny!

23-13 Falcons FINAL!!!

Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 PM

88 posts, read 128,680 times
I have no problem with the egging and think this is a bigger story than it should be.

Oh and when we throw 5 interceptions we win.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:06 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,100,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Great job you mental midgets! You see when the Saints football team is arriving and so you bring some eggs to work on the Tarmac. Saints arrive and you egg their charter bus, a bus owned by a local business. Now the story of what you did has hit international news, putting a fine light on your hospitality. Football rivalry is fine, this isn't. Hopefully the owner of the bus was able to get the eggs cleaned off without damaging the paint. If the bus is damaged, the airport has a responsibility to pay to repair the damage done by their employees while on the clock. Find who did this and fire all involved in addition to any criminal charges, no matter how minor.

Your 'Aints lost.
Your team cant manage the clock properly
Your Coach Shawn Payton is a cheating, pill popping junkie who will be the head man in Dallas next year
Your QB threw 5 INT's (should have been 6)....is he getting old????????
Your teams Defense still sucks
Your owner Tom Benson is broke, the 'Aints are a few bad years away from moving to San Antonio
And my Falcons have pretty much ended your season....in week 12...Drew Brees is making
vacation plans for the 1st of January as we speak....no playoffs for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Falcons 11-1....the 'Aints are a sub .500 team
EGG-cellant!!!!!!!!

Braves fans trash Turner Field...and now this......my fellow Atlantans we are proving to the rest of the world
that we can be a true sports city......its truly a great time to be a sports fan in the ATL.....the fun is only just begining
Go Falcons, Go Hawks, Go Braves, Go Jackets and Go Dawgs!!!!!

Did I mention that your 'Aints season is over????

Where da paper bags at who dat??????

Old 11-30-2012, 12:11 AM

9,008 posts, read 14,055,812 times
Go Thrashers!!!!

Old 11-30-2012, 06:45 AM

23,726 posts, read 24,863,148 times
We throw eggs, Brees throws INTs!

Old 11-30-2012, 08:39 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
Quote:
I hate New Orleans. Doesn't excuse the airport's employees' stupid behavior.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:48 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
What's the difference between a dirty bird and a dirty bath tub? Dirty bird doesn't have a ring.
Doesn't change the stupidity of the employees doing this on the job as representatives of an international airport. Egging a visiting team's bus by hard core Falcon fans is one thing. "Employees" on the job at the airport egging a charter bus on the airport tarmac reflects negatively to the international airport. If employees feel they can do this while on the job, what else are they doing on the job? Theft, drug smuggling, or even using illegal drugs while working on the tarmac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolChevy View Post
Your 'Aints lost.
Your team cant manage the clock properly
Your Coach Shawn Payton is a cheating, pill popping junkie who will be the head man in Dallas next year
Your QB threw 5 INT's (should have been 6)....is he getting old????????
Your teams Defense still sucks
Your owner Tom Benson is broke, the 'Aints are a few bad years away from moving to San Antonio
And my Falcons have pretty much ended your season....in week 12...Drew Brees is making
vacation plans for the 1st of January as we speak....no playoffs for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Falcons 11-1....the 'Aints are a sub .500 team
EGG-cellant!!!!!!!!

Braves fans trash Turner Field...and now this......my fellow Atlantans we are proving to the rest of the world
that we can be a true sports city......its truly a great time to be a sports fan in the ATL.....the fun is only just begining
Go Falcons, Go Hawks, Go Braves, Go Jackets and Go Dawgs!!!!!

Did I mention that your 'Aints season is over????

Where da paper bags at who dat??????

Old 11-30-2012, 08:54 AM

492 posts, read 790,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
It's egg. They didn't slash the tires or hurl rocks through the windows.

Get five minutes. Grab a hose. End of story.

Eggs damage paint. It isn't as cheap as "grabbing a hose".

Old 11-30-2012, 09:03 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,100,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
What's the difference between a dirty bird and a dirty bath tub? Dirty bird doesn't have a ring.
Doesn't change the stupidity of the employees doing this on the job as representatives of an international airport. Egging a visiting team's bus by hard core Falcon fans is one thing. "Employees" on the job at the airport egging a charter bus on the airport tarmac reflects negatively to the international airport. If employees feel they can do this while on the job, what else are they doing on the job? Theft, drug smuggling, or even using illegal drugs while working on the tarmac?
Your team is broke dude....even despite the last 6 years....their still broke. Tom Benson will move that team to either LA or San Antonio within the next 15-20 years. He tried to escape after Katrina, but the NFL made him stay. Your coach is gone, he will be HC in Dallas next year. Drew Brees isnt getting any younger either.

New Orleans is only good for people who cant afford to go to Vegas and party anyway. So the 'Aints leaving shouldnt be a surprise anyone when they move.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta