Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 11:12 AM

7,132 posts, read 9,132,310 times

Advertisements

I don't care whether or not blacks have a average lower IQ. 200-300 points on average lower is just insane. Most of the blacks taking the exams are generally doing it to go to college, so I doubt you'll be seeing blacks who are performing poorly in school and being fast take the SAT. It's not mandatory so blacks and whites are almost on equal footing. I'm not surprised by it though. Many blacks at my school were performing terribly on the exam while making A's and B's in their classes(We're talking 900s-1100s INCLUDING writing). It proves that school isn't hard and you don't need to be particularly intelligent to do well in school. This is probably also why many HBCU's and GSU have low grad. rates.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:15 AM

4,790 posts, read 6,871,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeminds View Post
A white supremacist would not admit to have a lower IQ then Asians.

There is not other reason why blacks have lower SAT scores with the same upbringing and thatbis what me and GTCORNDOG are trying to say.

Al Fin: A Nuclear Power Plant for Nigeria? What a Wonderful World . . .
...and you post from a blog that claims that Nigeria shouldn't have a nuclear power plant because black people are too stupid to operate one. i don't know what point you're trying to make here, except that you're a complete asshat.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:19 AM

16,691 posts, read 29,511,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeminds View Post
A white supremacist would not admit to have a lower IQ then Asians.

“How can it be racist if Asians do better?” | Abagond

Old 04-28-2013, 11:35 AM

2,412 posts, read 2,784,703 times
Parkview High schoolzone in Gwinnett, just outside of Dekalb County. All of the feeder elementary schools rank in the 8-10 range in Greatschools, the highschool ranks an 8. On zillow there are at least 30 homes for sale in the district that are at least 2000 square feet on nice sized lots and costs less than $200,000, and is a low crime area.
So, what have you got intown that matches it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvh View Post
@Freeminds & jeoff

I have cited multiple sources with the affordability of living in good areas in the city. Including averages prices and my own experience buying places for less than $200K in good areas in the city. You have provided no examples. Only vague repeated assumptions without any backing. Please provide some examples of all these significantly cheaper places to live in great areas of the burbs that are in great school districts. I will then show you what choices I would make to live the urban lifestyle that I prefer with that same budget.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:02 PM

421 posts, read 749,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvh View Post
@Freeminds & jeoff

I have cited multiple sources with the affordability of living in good areas in the city. Including averages prices and my own experience buying places for less than $200K in good areas in the city. You have provided no examples. Only vague repeated assumptions without any backing. Please provide some examples of all these significantly cheaper places to live in great areas of the burbs that are in great school districts. I will then show you what choices I would make to live the urban lifestyle that I prefer with that same budget.
Here are homes in the Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science and Technology district.

30044 Real Estate & 30044 Homes for Sale - Zillow

Here is how that schooled ranked

Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science and Technology - Lawrenceville, Georgia - GA - School overview

Now find me a home intown with those prices and a high school ranked that high.

Ill wait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta