Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 08:53 AM

140 posts, read 295,267 times

Advertisements

Hey there, I was wondering if someone had some insight on which hotels around hartsfield jackson international airport were the safest to park your car for an extended period of time. Ive been reading reviews but figured some local folks would have a better idea of what areas to avoid. Also if this matters, I will be flying internationally so being close to the international terminal would be nice (but im sure the shuttle for the hotel can take me anywhere?) Thanks for all your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2013, 08:56 AM

10,974 posts, read 10,875,645 times
Are you just looking for parking or a hotel room?

Old 06-27-2013, 09:13 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
You can't just leave your car for an extended period of time in a hotel parking lot. You have to be a paying customer there, and they issue parking passes that are dated for that reason. I suppose if you're willing to fork over the costs of the hotel room for every night you are gone, they wouldn't mind

Old 06-27-2013, 10:06 AM

Well ive been reading deals were if you stay at a hotel one night (which is all i would require) they have a park per day deal were you can stay a night, leave your car there for extended period of time for $6 a day. I dont know if this is cheaper than parking at the airport but im not that familiar with atl airport so id rather just take the shuttle from the hotel. Im just worried about leaving my car at a hotel parking lot and it getting broken into.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:15 AM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
I highly suggest spending just a few dollars per day and using Park-n-Fly. It's the best parking deal going at the airport in my opinion.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:19 AM

Yea ive read about Park-N-fly as well. Any clue as to which one is closest to the international terminal?

Old 06-27-2013, 10:20 AM

5,242 posts, read 6,238,885 times
Plenty of hotels, normally the cheaper ones, have stay and park deals. Not sure if they are a good value or not. Check the hotels off Best Rd such as Days Inn.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:23 AM

5,242 posts, read 6,238,885 times
There are no private lots near the international terminal that I am aware of. There is an official lot right before you get to the international terminal. I would be shocked if every lot off Camp Creek doesn't offer a shuttle to the international terminal.

I have seen parking deals on this website every once and awhile.
Atlanta on the Cheap: Free Things to Do & Deals in the ATL

Old 06-27-2013, 10:28 AM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs2487 View Post
Yea ive read about Park-N-fly as well. Any clue as to which one is closest to the international terminal?
Check out their website, but I don't believe that Park-n-Fly will take you directly to and pick you up from the international terminal. But, you can take it to the North or South terminal and hop the internal plane train to the international terminal. Upon your return, you can take the shuttle from the international terminal back to either North or South terminal and then grab the Park-N-Fly shuttle back to the lot. I know it sounds a bit tedious, but it is really quite easy.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:40 AM

9,317 posts, read 21,004,968 times
I've used ATL Airport Parking for Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International two times. (there are coupons and groupon's ) from time to time. They go to International Term.

Also use the off-airport lots on camp creek parkway. I don't think there is any "Airport run" long term lots @ the International Term, They want you to go to N/S term, park there, take shuttle bus to N/S term, then the (N/S Domestic) to International Shuttle bus.
If you have your Boarding pass, and don't have to check bags, you can go thru TSA in the N/S terminal and take PlaneTrain to your concourse.

Returning if you have to clear Customs in ATL you will put out in the International Terminal and canNOT re-clear security and take the PlaneTrain to the N/S term. You will need to take the airport International -> Domestic (N/S term) shuttle bus.

Last edited by flyonpa; 06-27-2013 at 10:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: