Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 08:27 PM

221 posts, read 247,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady's Man View Post
the number 5 ranked team losing to an unranked team? You let GT destroy your national title dreams. C'mom man!
lol it is funny how people live and die by rankings. Gtech is one of the few teams that run an option offense and it is hard to prepare for it and our defense was horrible that year so national championshp was never realistic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2013, 12:08 AM

2,061 posts, read 3,737,126 times
Dawgs fans... Don't feel bad...

Let them boast this time. Their Orange Crunch (whatever) lives are normally sooooo miserable. Let them have this small victory. I mean, not like they beat a complete team anyway... UGA without Gurley & Mitchell, seems to me like Clemson got extremely lucky for some untimely injuries...

But anyway, let them have this short moment cause we ALL know Clemson simply doesn't have "Champion" in their pedigree... Doesn't run in their pussycat blood. They'll get all excited about this win, maybe even jump into the top 5 for a week or two. But when reality sets back in, they'll be hoping nobody creates a post about more Clemson crying fans...

Absolutely NO CHANCE Clemson sees a title... I doubt even ACC title. Don't get your kitten hopes up Clemson fans

Old 09-03-2013, 05:57 AM

2,406 posts, read 3,351,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykomonkee View Post

Let them boast this time. Their Orange Crunch (whatever) lives are normally sooooo miserable. Let them have this small victory. I mean, not like they beat a complete team anyway... UGA without Gurley & Mitchell, seems to me like Clemson got extremely lucky for some untimely injuries...

But anyway, let them have this short moment cause we ALL know Clemson simply doesn't have "Champion" in their pedigree... Doesn't run in their pussycat blood. They'll get all excited about this win, maybe even jump into the top 5 for a week or two. But when reality sets back in, they'll be hoping nobody creates a post about more Clemson crying fans...

Absolutely NO CHANCE Clemson sees a title... I doubt even ACC title. Don't get your kitten hopes up Clemson fans
Clemson not Champion pedigree, but UGA is?

UGA, Hold on to 1980 as long as you can.

And BTW Clemson's last National Title in 1981 is sooner than your last title.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:37 AM

3,709 posts, read 5,986,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTL3000 View Post
Too bad that's 90% of their fan base. Most probably can't even spell UGA.

Any Georgia fan that still defends Richt needs to have their head examined.
This is pretty ironic.

One of the biggest stereotypes about non-alum UGA fans is that (foolishly) think we should fire Richt. During 2010 it seemed like firing him probably would have been about as good of an option as leaving him on as coach, but every other year keeping him is the obvious best play. Unless you're anxious to be the next Tennessee or something.

Firing a coach after going 10-4 and 12-2 would be insanity. If he drops 7 games this regular season and doesn't go bowl eligible, then maybe. But otherwise, we're keeping him, and it's the right play.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:06 AM

229 posts, read 473,813 times
College football?!? Crazy, stupid, uneducated fans?!?

-Meh.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:07 AM

37 posts, read 48,076 times
Go Gamecocks!! So ready for Saturday! That's all

Old 09-03-2013, 11:16 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,523,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Funny and sad... crying over a college football game loss? wow
Is this thread a diss at people OTP?? Its seems like such.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:22 AM

1,110 posts, read 1,661,156 times
Please beat USC this weekend....

Go Dawgs!

Old 09-03-2013, 12:20 PM

1,164 posts, read 1,265,664 times
I'm not a UGA fan, but sports talk radio has been pretty insane after this game. You lose a road game to a Top 10-ranked team by three (with a botched snap on a gimme 15-yard FG!), so clearly the team will never win anything, the coaching staff should be fired, and the world is ending. I guess that's what you get with (some) fans of top-tier football programs.

I thought it was one of the most entertaining college football games I've seen in a while.

Old 09-03-2013, 03:17 PM

221 posts, read 247,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykomonkee View Post

lol, we didn't make Gurley blow out his leg muscle when we gave him a long easy td run b/c we generous like that. LOL Injuries are part of the game and if you don't have any depth then you aren't that good anyway.

given UGA was faking injuries to slow down the game, aka cheating, how do we know gurley and that WR were really hurt. Maybe they just got scared. LOL

Clemson been a better program than UGA last 3 years or so.

I don't know why u getting mad at me , I didn't make your county bumpkin fan cry on radio. LOL

we might not win ACC title, FSU looks pretty good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: