Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2007, 06:36 AM

2 posts, read 5,919 times

Advertisements

Hormel plant is hiring me on and I will be moving down to area from Camden SC.
What kind of neighborhood plant is in .........as far as race ..plant is at intersecton of Montreal and Lavista rds. just east side of 285.

Want a safe apartment close by.

Thank you much

Bill D.
Camden sc.

Last edited by linoleumcarving; 11-18-2007 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: just WEST of 285
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2007, 06:36 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,487,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleumcarving View Post
Hormel plant is hiring me on and I will be moving down to area from Camden SC.
What kind of neighborhood plant is in .........as far as race ..plant is at intersecton of Montreal and Lavista rds. just east side of 285.

Want a safe apartment close by.

Thank you much

Bill D.
Camden sc.

Lots of good things going on for the Tucker area. I'd give it a 7 or 8 for diversity.

You might consider renting a small house. Come down and spend a couple of days driving around. There are plenty of apartments in the area--and you could live in Gwinnett and travel to/from work fairly easily D--'Atlanta Traffic'--everyone agrees it is a 'Pain'.

I mention Gwinnett because there may be newer, more reasonably priced complexes from which to choose.

LaVista/Montreal Rd is the 'Northlake Mall' area--that might help you search online. LOL--there is a good Walmart nearby, too.

I think you will enjoy living in the area. Good hearted people for the most part.
'Live and Let Live'.

bhs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta