Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 07:44 PM

1,250 posts, read 1,876,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I was thinking the same thing. This is not a slice of Atlanta society I knew, nor wanted to know. The same holds for other places I've lived. The poster needs to find a better crowd. The company he keeps appears to be the root of the problem.

I agree, it's definitely the crowds some of these people, particularly 2 of the posters above,hang round that give this perception. If you surround yourself with ignorant or silly stereotypical people then of course that is all you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2012, 11:02 PM

5,845 posts, read 6,114,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthemove2014 View Post
I don't get this story. She was pregnant and wanted to be pregnant while she was pregnant?
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Old 04-15-2012, 07:04 AM

146 posts, read 331,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthemove2014 View Post
I don't get this story. She was pregnant and wanted to be pregnant while she was pregnant?
It was an example of how they'll do ANYTHING to keep a guy. Even when they're pregnant with someone else's child.

She as honestly a straight A student at All her life (even in College). The reason I made my experience public is because I know many men, those whom want to (and don't want to ) make anything of their lives, whom have come across females just like these. Females that will do anything to "keep a man".

I have countless stories of females that chase after the wrong "Mr.Right" simply because the pickings for "Mr.Right" are so slim in Atlanta. I know of Good men, that have been trapped and their futures destroyed by females that want nothing but "The real house wives of Atlanta" type of life, but yet, don't put in any work in bettering themselves.

Honestly, this is more of a generational topic to discuss and not strictly about Atlanta. But my point was, in a city where the females fight over a guy (be it he's Mr.Right or Mr.Wrong) you have to be prepared to deal with it when/if you move to Atlanta.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:05 AM

4,688 posts, read 7,982,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by takealready View Post
It was an example of how they'll do ANYTHING to keep a guy. Even when they're pregnant with someone else's child.

She as honestly a straight A student at All her life (even in College). The reason I made my experience public is because I know many men, those whom want to (and don't want to ) make anything of their lives, whom have come across females just like these. Females that will do anything to "keep a man".

I have countless stories of females that chase after the wrong "Mr.Right" simply because the pickings for "Mr.Right" are so slim in Atlanta. I know of Good men, that have been trapped and their futures destroyed by females that want nothing but "The real house wives of Atlanta" type of life, but yet, don't put in any work in bettering themselves.

Honestly, this is more of a generational topic to discuss and not strictly about Atlanta. But my point was, in a city where the females fight over a guy (be it he's Mr.Right or Mr.Wrong) you have to be prepared to deal with it when/if you move to Atlanta.

Hey stop with the BS. You do not even live in Atlanta. Those women chasing after the thug and having a baby by him and then complaining because the "good men" are not going to date her because she has baggage has no reason to complain. She should have thought about that b4 hand. I think it's more "good men" nationally than women. We continue to do what we traditionally are suppose to do and that is to work work work. The women on the other hand want all the traditional things but they do not want to do the traditional work. More than have of American women do not want to cook, dont want to iron their mans clothes because they have a degree, they want to run the show, etc and then complain because the average man is not trying to wife them. Stop with the false stories. Women here are not fighting other women over a man unless he is a millionaire/etc. The average woman is not fighting over the average man. Atlanta has over 2 million men. Women are not fighting over anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta