Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 09:33 PM

402 posts, read 703,863 times

Advertisements

Sean Hannity is a ****ing moron.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2014, 09:47 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanosolar View Post
Sean Hannity is a ****ing moron.
Agreed! and he want's to move to Florida aka known as New York Lite?

As for Atlanta being the #1 moving destination? I figure they aren't moving to Atlanta "proper" but the sprawling mess that stretches from the Alabama to the Carolina state border.

Old 01-22-2014, 10:34 PM

4,790 posts, read 6,875,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
Should we be going after Sean Hannity? He'd no sooner announced that he was sick of New York and was getting out of there than Texas and Florida rolled out their welcome mats.

Sean used to work in the ATL so he knows our area. Maybe somebody like the governor or the mayor should reach out and let him know that we welcome conservatives as well as liberals down here.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - Shows - The Sean Hannity Show
G-d no. we've got enough of these talk radio pundits.

Old 01-23-2014, 05:44 AM

749 posts, read 887,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
Let's let Sean stay where he is. Our legislature needs no further encouragement....
This

Old 01-23-2014, 07:46 AM

3,874 posts, read 4,697,874 times
Yes Ansley! You nailed my thoughts exactly, especially since the buffoons are back in session & in the news daily & their antics are hard to avoid hearing about!

Old 01-23-2014, 10:37 AM

32,025 posts, read 36,788,671 times
I could see Hannity generating a lot of jobs here and raising our town's image in the media world.

He has 15 million listeners. Can you imagine them hearing "coming to you from Atlanta, Georgia" multiple times a day?

Old 01-23-2014, 10:56 AM

1,478 posts, read 1,725,066 times
Quote:
I could see Hannity generating a lot of jobs here and raising our town's image in the media world.

He has 15 million listeners. Can you imagine them hearing "coming to you from Atlanta, Georgia" multiple times a day?
Personally, those 15 million listeners are not who I'd like the city to be crowded with. Unless, of course, we want 0 progress for easing traffic congestion, more big corporations digging into our pockets, and all of those other far-right conservative values that don't really represent Atlanta. Also, I highly doubt it's Hannity that can raise our city's image to the world, since the majority of the world would highly disagree with most of what he stands for.

Old 01-23-2014, 10:57 AM

4,790 posts, read 6,875,132 times
Quote:

yeah, i can. it's a horrifying thought. i'd rather atlanta be known nationwide as a center of commerce and culture, where anyone can suceed, not a center of racists and morons, where everyone's hairlines recede.

i'd rather they'd lure CNN back to atlanta. i've always thought it could be really cool to have a studio facing peachtree street downtown on the second floor of one of the buildings. they could host a morning show from there, for instance. the corner where 'fire of brazil' is located could be a prime choice for a spot, especially since it's a parking deck and will eventually be replaced anyway. CNN used to be a reliable and nonbiased source of news 20 years ago. now they have their heads up their asses while Fox News and MSNBC have eaten up the cable news market with their obnoxious pundits and extremist propaganda.

Old 01-23-2014, 02:47 PM

8,486 posts, read 14,999,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Roll View Post
Because Sean Hannity is not necessarily a very-popular or well-liked...
Let me edit your sentence with an anecdotal story. I know a guy that worked with Hannity during his time here in Atlanta. He described him using the following adjectives and phrases:

"Diva"
"Brown noser"
"**** ant"
"Turd"
"His mother should have {censored} (the word begins with an "A") him"
"The worst human being I have ever met."

And that's just the edited version. For the record, this person is also an extremely right wing conservative. Let Texas have him.

Old 01-24-2014, 01:57 PM

6,610 posts, read 9,036,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
Just making a point.

This is meaningless data, put out by a single company. It's not even aggregate data including Ryder, Budget, and Hertz moving trucks.

And what about PODS? I wonder where the number 1 destination for them is?

I bet every company has different data.
Just like most data that is discussed online...but we love to discuss it, and that's okay right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: