Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:56 AM

9 posts, read 30,490 times

Advertisements

I've bought three mattresses from Original Mattress Factory (one for each kid), and I will never go anywhere else. They are great, and the mattresses are top-notch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 10:42 AM

288 posts, read 958,629 times
You could try Costco! I got a temper pedic type bed, called the Nova Form for a pretty decent price and they have a great return policy if you dont like it. Check online first, and then go to the store, they should still carry them in store versus online only. You can go in, and its pressure sealed in a box, so just load it into a vehicle that has some decent space, take it home, and it opens right up, your good to go!

Old 04-28-2008, 01:37 PM

39 posts, read 245,807 times
Agree- Original Mattress Factory is great. We have a King bed from there- it is in our guest room - everyone says it is so comfortable! Our son has twin beds from there- they are great- great quality at a great price.

We have a Sterns & Foster and it has turned out to be a HUGE disappointment. We spent way too much $ on it 7 years ago... it is already shot, and we need a new bed- thinking of trading out with the guest room

Old 11-12-2008, 05:06 PM

1 posts, read 4,586 times
For mattresses try Verlo Mattress Factory Stores, the metro Atlanta Factory and Showroom is in Peachtree City, but we deliver all over north Georgia and ship world-wide. I'm kind of partial since I do work there. We have over 25 models to choose from, from the most economical up to the most luxurious, highest quality models made. Our components (springs, upholstery layer, etc....) are from the same manufacturers that the other major brands buy from, and some of our components we import from Europe, including some foams and springs. Everything is built to order, right in our store, which offers consumers customized firmnesses, sizes, non-flip & traditional 2-sided, etc... We've been in business for 50 years, and have been located in Peachtree City for going on 20. We have locations around the country, and are family owned and operated. We also offer adjustable air bed systems, memory and latex foam mattresses, electric adjustable beds and dozens of quality futon sofa sleepers. Our delivery charges even to north Atlanta tend to be less than even our competitors charge for delivery across the street. - Check us out!
770-487-3288
400 Huddleston Rd.
Peachtree City, GA. 30269
(Located in the Peachtree City Industrial Park)

Old 11-12-2008, 07:07 PM

84 posts, read 320,998 times
Whatever you do...DO NOT go to MATTRESS KING or purchase a SPRING AIR mattress. Poor customer service and product sags down center less than one year; what a headache to get a replacement under warranty.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:59 PM

288 posts, read 958,629 times
Quick question on the mattress topic. Now I posted a while back raving about my costco novaform mattress, which is still super comfortable, but has anyone experienced increased allergies/asthma with a foam mattress?

Old 07-21-2009, 12:20 PM

1 posts, read 3,900 times
I thought that Mattress King was great!...until I had a problem. I have wrote them a letter(and sent pictures) twice in the last year asking them to honor the warranty on my 6 year old mattress. It is sagging in the middele and has lost the back support. I have received no response to this day! I paid over $1000 for the mattress alone! I purchased at the Douglasville location, but was told to send my letter to two different locations in the metro area....

Old 12-26-2013, 01:53 PM
VJP

721 posts, read 1,727,780 times
Does anyone have any updates recommendations? My wife and I are looking for a new king memory foam. Specifically we are interested in price points at verlo. We went to original mattress, but still shopping around.

Old 12-27-2013, 09:02 AM

143 posts, read 242,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan840 View Post
Quick question on the mattress topic. Now I posted a while back raving about my costco novaform mattress, which is still super comfortable, but has anyone experienced increased allergies/asthma with a foam mattress?
My partner has experienced HIVES on some memory foam mattresses. He doesn't hive out on our king mattress, but he does hive out if he happens to sit on the queen memory foam mattress that it's in our guest bedroom while he's folding clothes or playing with our dog that LOVES sleeping on it. I think there's definitely something in some of them that aggravates allergies.

Old 12-27-2013, 09:52 AM

1,232 posts, read 1,900,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyMomof2 View Post
Agree- Original Mattress Factory is great. We have a King bed from there- it is in our guest room - everyone says it is so comfortable! Our son has twin beds from there- they are great- great quality at a great price.

We have a Sterns & Foster and it has turned out to be a HUGE disappointment. We spent way too much $ on it 7 years ago... it is already shot, and we need a new bed- thinking of trading out with the guest room
On the flipside (no pun intended) , we bought a mattress from the Original Mattress Factory years ago, and it was the worst bed we have ever owned. Developed sagging after just a few years. We now buy good firm beds at Sears/Sams without the pillow padding, and then add inexpensive foam pads that you swap-out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta