Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2014, 08:06 AM

1 posts, read 691 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone! Sorry to add yet another moving thread but I just have to ask about my situation. I work in Nashville right now and will be relocating to GA the end of this month. The reason I'm cutting it so close is because I was waiting on the job offer, which I received. I'm a 26 year old veteran that works with software now so I really just want someone quiet where I can relax, I'm not a very busy type of person. I'll be working at Career Builder over in Norcross. As per the sticky on the forum, here are the details:

Budget: Preferably 800-900 but I'd go up to 960 if necessary for a great place (great for me is safe and somewhere where I wont hear every single thing my neighbor does due to very cheap, thin walls.)

A house right now is out of the question because it would take too long to get one lined up. Ideally I would want a townhome as that is what I stay in now but I have no problem with apartments.

I will be commuting into Norcross so it seems the Southern side of Duluth would be ideal, but I'm willing to commute a bit more for a safe, quiet place.

I have no children, that I know of at least.

As for Suburban vs urban, I would probably lean more towards suburban.

Public transportation isn't a concern.

No preference on demographics really.

So to sum it up, I'm willing to pay up to 960, I want a safe, quiet place (emphasis on the quiet), and somewhere close to Southern Duluth preferably but anywhere close by is fine. I appreciate any help you guys/ gals can throw at me!

Also, I forgot to mention. I have been looking at the Arbors at Breckinridge. They seem pretty nice but any additional information on the place would be awesome.

Last edited by techvet12; 05-15-2014 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: Added information
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta