Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 03:38 PM

749 posts, read 886,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarnishaluvsdontae View Post
Racist against black folk. Ayran Nation (don't know how to spell) and skinhead peeps. Idaho has a lot of them. Saw it on Oprah and Maury.
Learn to spell and stop watching Oprah/Maury. I'll have another homework assignment for you next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2014, 03:40 PM

226 posts, read 275,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankster87 View Post
Learn to spell and stop watching Oprah/Maury. I'll have another homework assignment for you next week.
Ok fine let the damn racists move here and raise my rent. HA!

Old 05-30-2014, 03:50 PM

10,743 posts, read 13,375,951 times
Quote:
Ok fine let the damn racists move here and raise my rent. HA!
Assuming for the sake of discussion, that the BMC folks moving here from Idaho are, in fact, racists (for which there is no basis for such an assumption), why would you expect them to cause your rent to rise? I would think it would be just the opposite economic effect. Racists are generally considered undesirable, and I would think that undesirable people moving into the area would tend to make that area undesirable, resulting in lower prices. Thus, it might behoove you if they actually are racists, since your rent seems to be of paramount concern.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
Assuming for the sake of discussion, that the BMC folks moving here from Idaho are, in fact, racists (for which there is no basis for such an assumption), why would you expect them to cause your rent to rise? I would think it would be just the opposite economic effect. Racists are generally considered undesirable, and I would think that undesirable people moving into the area would tend to make that area undesirable, resulting in lower prices. Thus, it might behoove you if they actually are racists, since your rent seems to be of paramount concern.
Because everyone here says density density growth growth.This is what happened up in NJ? Don't you see? To many people moving in means they are raising the rents. It's also diluting Atlanta's

Old 05-30-2014, 04:02 PM

95 posts, read 177,842 times
Quote:
Racist against black folk. Ayran Nation (don't know how to spell) and skinhead peeps. Idaho has a lot of them. Saw it on Oprah and Maury.
Wow.

So what you're saying is that everyone from Idaho is white and racist?

Old 05-30-2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompassNorth View Post
Wow.

Yes, quite frankly.

Old 05-30-2014, 04:14 PM

10,974 posts, read 10,869,071 times
Quote:
Because everyone here says density density growth growth.This is what happened up in NJ? Don't you see? To many people moving in means they are raising the rents. It's also diluting Atlanta's
High demand with static supply raises rents. Density does not raise rents.

New homes dense or not increase supply and lowers rents (assuming all else equal, which is rarely the case).

Old 05-30-2014, 07:42 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,782,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompassNorth View Post
Wow.

Well we have threads every other week with people that have never been to the south thinking we still pick cotton

Old 05-30-2014, 09:52 PM

2,395 posts, read 3,010,138 times
Quote:
Yes, quite frankly.
You don't want to hear what we say about people from Georgia.

Old 05-30-2014, 10:34 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Aryan Nations was shut down 10 years ago and never amounted to more than a few nutjobs, nearly all from outside of Idaho. The leader was from wonderfully tolerant California. You need to expand your "news" sources. To, well, news sources, instead of mindless talking heads that spew hate and ignorant sterotypes. Or come on up and visit and see for yourself, I'd be glad to show you around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta