Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 12:13 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,103,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
You can do as you please but I don't think you can demand that everybody else agree with you.

If a little disagreement or criticism is giving you the heebie-jeebies, you may want to ask yourself why. As the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel is usually the one that needs attention.
No but I can demand facts....... The error you think this is a matter opinion, opinion is whether or not strip club is your choose of entertainment......... Not how strip club function that not subjective.

ok............So like wise where is room for subjunctives?

Some women like and enjoy being open about sexuality,.. That's subjective? Do you think All women have same view on sexually or against being open with it. The only way to counter is saying women don't have right or control over their sexuality.

Most strip clubs in major cities become pack 1-2 hundred on Fridays and Saturdays,.... That's Subjective? are you saying strip clubs especially in cities like Atlanta and Dallas don't? You most think strip clubs were small gathering of lonely people huh?

Stripper choose there costumers.... That's Subjective? You think they force to dance with people? Strippers mastermind and pick who they want to dance or flirt with.

Most of time strippers are being goofy, socializing with each other, co workers, and customers,... that Subjective? you most think strippers are constantly dancing on people endless for whole night. I known over 50 strippers, I worked in two clubs, been to dozens.....

Dancers plot everything out, scout the club looking for what they feel are the easiest targets. Then sit and run game. The bartender, Camera man, Waitress, restroom attendant all do.

None of what I said was subjective up for debate.

But your right anyone can opinion even if it's prejudice and ignorant.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 12:25 PM

32,025 posts, read 36,788,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
Some women like and enjoy being open about sexuality,.. That's subjective? Do you think All women have same view on sexually or against being open with it. The only way to counter is saying women don't have right or control over their sexuality.

Most strip clubs in major cities become pack 1-2 hundred on Fridays and Saturdays,.... That's Subjective? are you saying strip clubs especially in cities like Atlanta and Dallas don't? You most think strip clubs were small gathering of lonely people huh?

Stripper choose there costumers.... That's Subjective? You think they force to dance with people? Strippers mastermind and pick who they want to dance or flirt with.

Most of time strippers are being goofy, socializing with each other, co workers, and customers,... that Subjective? you most think strippers are constantly dancing on people endless for whole night. I known over 50 strippers, I worked in two clubs, been to dozens.....

Dancers plot everything out, scout the club looking for what they feel are the easiest targets. Then sit and run game. The bartender, Camera man, Waitress, restroom attendant all do.
Sound like a paradise. You have to wonder why more folks don't encourage their sisters, daughters and co-workers to enter this line of work.

http://clatl.com/atlanta/exotic-danc...22465&slide=15

Old 04-27-2015, 12:31 PM

1,979 posts, read 2,383,572 times
Quote:
Actually it's depending of the person

Dancers are not force to dance with anyone. Also dancers choose the men and women they dance with, they're control the whole situation...

And say this again strip clubs are not a tense environment, 90% of the time dancers are goofing off with each other, costumers and co workers, it's a party.... This is what what I mean by people are speaking from stereotype and are completely obvious to how strip clubs work.

Strippers are mastermind at playing head games with costumers, The whole club is, The DJ, Bartender, Waitress, Camera man, restroom attendant and etc are.

I agree with you on the bolded part.

That doesn't actually dispel anything else I brought up in this thread.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:32 PM

Also - I'm really going to need verb tense agreement, if I am going to wade through multi-paragraph responses.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:37 PM

6,610 posts, read 9,036,099 times
Tryska and arjay...I love your many smart and funny responses in this thread.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:39 PM

Quote:

But your right anyone can opinion even if it's prejudice and ignorant.......
YOU'RE.

Strippers are the bomb.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTarheel View Post
Tryska and arjay...I love your many smart and funny responses in this thread.
This has been fun. A nice break from ITP vs OTP and Atlanta vs. Chicago or Houston or Raleigh.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryska View Post
This has been fun. A nice break from ITP vs OTP and Atlanta vs. Chicago or Houston or Raleigh.
I agree...it has been something different.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:24 PM

2,744 posts, read 4,234,676 times
Well, the last time I was in Atlanta was in 1982 for business. I was there for a little over a month and was single and had lots of disposable income at the time. I would go out every night with a friend of mine from Louisiana. We would try all the strip clubs in the city and our favorite was The Cheetah Club. The club was open at about noon until 2-3 AM. The girls were amazing, sexy and friendly. Apparently it was excellent, because 30 years later I still remember it. Have fun.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:38 PM

2,744 posts, read 4,234,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
You have to wonder what is the significance of requiring that women take their clothes off when dancing, rather than simply dancing?

To me, the requirement that you get naked in order to present yourself to the audience is demeaning.

There aren't many other jobs where you can demand that of employees or performers. Even in activities where the human form is highlighted (ballet, figure skating, etc.) they are still allowed to wear clothing.

Why are you getting involved in this discussion if you are against stripping. The women are not forced into this profession, I've met a lot of dancers who were quite bright and were going to college at the time and were saving up for homes or putting themselves thru Grad school. The money was good and they didn't have to think too much and were doing a service. Keep your opinions to yourself. You sound like Rudy Guilliana who hated strip clubs in NY and did away with a lot of them, but cheated on his wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta