Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 08:52 AM

14 posts, read 11,897 times

Advertisements

I'm moving to Atlanta in July looking for a 1 bedroom apartment near Lenox Mall my job is inside mall. So looking for one. nothing more than 900 maybe with move in special thanks alot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2015, 09:24 AM

2,862 posts, read 3,825,731 times
You should contact a service like Promove. Call the one on Peachtree which is nearby. There are so many apartments and condos in the area surrounding Lenox, and the prices can be wildly different. Also, moving in town now is trendy so most places are not very economical.

I used them when I moved from Kennesaw to Midtown, and they were very informative. I thought move-in specials depended on unpopular times of year like during the holidays, but it turns out it depends on the occupancy rate of an apartment. Anyway, they are on top of all the specials and can tell you things like which communities have a horrible reputation for treatment of tenants.

Also, the service is free so why not use a free service where finding apartments for others is their day job.

Good luck!

Old 05-23-2015, 02:15 PM

Thanks alot do you know any with move in special gpod area walking distance

Old 05-23-2015, 04:00 PM

2,862 posts, read 3,825,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsb70 View Post
Thanks alot do you know any with move in special gpod area walking distance
No, I don't. That's why I suggested you try a service.

If I worked in Lenox, I'd prbably takea good look at what was available in Lindbergh.

Old 05-23-2015, 04:24 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,320,882 times
Default Lenox is next to Marta

Quote:
I'm moving to Atlanta in July looking for a 1 bedroom apartment near Lenox Mall my job is inside mall. So looking for one. nothing more than 900 maybe with move in special thanks alot

I don't know if you knew this, but there is a Marta (MARTA > Schedules And Maps > Rail Schedules or Route)
station right across the street from Lenox. You could live a little farther away if you were willing to take the train.

Old 05-23-2015, 05:17 PM

10,397 posts, read 11,527,832 times
The first place that comes to mind is "The Metropolitan at Buckhead Apartment Homes" which is indeed walking distance from Lenox Square Mall.

"The Metropolitan at Buckhead Apartment Homes" are located south of Lenox Square Mall on Lenox Road on the other side of the Lenox MARTA Station.

On their website, it says that they have 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartments available for under $900 each month.
Floor Plans :: Apartments in Atlanta, GA :: Metropolitan at Buckhead Apartment Homes

The Metropolitan at Buckhead is most likely the absolute closest that you are going to get to Lenox Mall and may potentially be some of the only apartments that you are going to find in your price range that close to Lenox.

There are also quite a few other apartments in the vicinity (a longer walk or shorter bus ride) of Lenox Square Mall....But most (if not all) of those apartments seem to be of the higher-end and luxury variety with rental rates that seem to start at well above $1,000/monthly.

Old 05-23-2015, 05:41 PM

Like some of the other posters mentioned, if you happen to not be able to find an apartment within your price range in the immediate area of Lenox Square Mall, you can likely rent an apartment within your price range at one of the nearby stops along the MARTA Gold Line Heavy Rail/subway line and ride the MARTA to and from work at Lenox Mall.

There are likely many affordable apartment options in the area of nearby MARTA Heavy Rail/subway stops like Lindbergh, Brookhaven, Chamblee and Doraville.

There are also some affordable apartment options in the immediate area of the North Springs MARTA Station on the MARTA Red Line.

Dunwoody Station Apartments, which is located immediately to the north of the North Springs MARTA Station in Sandy Springs, lists 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartments for as low as $745 a month on their website.
Dunwoody Station-Atlanta | Property Floorplans

Old 05-23-2015, 09:18 PM

Thanks all y'all great info I'm try everyone info I'm looking at metropolitan at buckhead the one bedroom is 840 with no special so need a deposit and credit score of 629 my score is 440. The Marta station good idea also idk how comfortable i be riding it especially after long day of work would like to be home 15 min or less.

Old 05-23-2015, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Thanks all y'all great info I'm try everyone info I'm looking at metropolitan at buckhead the one bedroom is 840 with no special so need a deposit and credit score of 629 my score is 440. The Marta station good idea also idk how comfortable i be riding it especially after long day of work would like to be home 15 min or less.
LOL! Most, if not all of us, would like to be home within 15 minutes or less after a long day at work.

...But if one wants to be at home within 15 minutes after a long day at work, one will likely have to pay substantially more than $900 per month, particularly in regards to an upscale area of much affluence like Buckhead.

If you cannot land something at The Metropolitan at Buckhead apartment complex (...a complex which appears to be the only complex with apartments within your price range of $900/monthly or less), then you will likely have to utilize MARTA rail or bus if you do not have access to a personal automobile.

Buckhead is generally a pretty pricey part of the Atlanta metro area to live in....That's because Buckhead is widely known as one of the most affluent neighborhoods in the entire country.

Old 05-23-2015, 10:02 PM

Here is an apartment complex that is not necessarily walking distance from Lenox Square Mall, but would likely be a relatively very short MARTA bus ride (or long walk) to and from Lenox Mall.

This complex is named Marquis Square apartment homes and they have had move-in specials in the not-too-distant past (as recently as late 2014, that I know of). Their website says that they have apartments for as low as $760 per month.

Marquis Square - Availability, Floor Plans & Pricing

Here is some YouTube video of the complex from 2013 and 2014, respectively:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phuXNdFj9U8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyaWTY3h4JQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta