Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 05:31 AM

1,280 posts, read 1,858,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afdinatl View Post
Congratulations!! You just won the dumbest post of the year award
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Man im glad someone else said it
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornjacksonian View Post
A lot of your posts against your own race are corny and uncalled for. Also, stop slick dissing on the whole race (i.e we, black folk) because all black people are nothing like this foolishness you posted above.
Let me guess: you all consider yourselves and other Black folk, the n-word. You see nothing wrong with it and you become emotional when a non-Black uses the n-word against Black folk.

Tony, you have my respect for being the first to chime in. At least you have gumption. Brownhornet and bornjacksonian: WEAK!!!!!!

Old 06-30-2015, 11:23 AM

5,845 posts, read 6,157,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
I agree that this was likely the work of bored teenagers just trying to be as offensive as they could. I wonder what the explicit drawing was? Kind of important to know that to form context around the story...

Either way, this is completely unacceptable and I hope they catch whoever did it and punish the person (people) responsible. Even if it's just kids, they need to know better.
I speculate differently--I think we have a/some real troublemakers on our hands. But you're right--whoever it was, we need to catch him/them. (Bonus points if you can figure out why I left out the feminine pronoun.)

Old 06-30-2015, 04:01 PM

3,573 posts, read 5,309,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeSides View Post
Let me guess: you all consider yourselves and other Black folk, the n-word. You see nothing wrong with it and you become emotional when a non-Black uses the n-word against Black folk.

Tony, you have my respect for being the first to chime in. At least you have gumption. Brownhornet and bornjacksonian: WEAK!!!!!!
How about using the word "Negus"?

That's what I call myself and other similarly pigmented people of similar background.

Like "What's up my Neguses?"

Sounds cooler, right?

Old 06-30-2015, 04:15 PM

1,280 posts, read 1,858,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnake View Post
How about using the word "Negus"?

That's what I call myself and other similarly pigmented people of similar background.

Like "What's up my Neguses?"

Sounds cooler, right?
Yeah!!! I call the Black people whom I'm really close to jiggaboo. What's up my jigg?! For the Black people whom I really, really dig, I call them monkey. Bubbles if we're around White people.

Old 06-30-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeSides View Post
Yeah!!! I call the Black people whom I'm really close to jiggaboo. What's up my jigg?! For the Black people whom I really, really dig, I call them monkey. Bubbles if we're around White people.
Yeah, the other people really called you out right. You are a tap-dancer and a shoe-shuffler, man.

Here is something that definitely speaks to you, big guy.

Because you definitely told on yourself with that dumb remark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoeZkOQxZMY

Last edited by AcidSnake; 06-30-2015 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Press people hard enough; the truth comes out...

Old 06-30-2015, 05:08 PM

Anyone who can say some really dumb crap on the word "Negus" is not truly about the black people.

I have to question if those folks truly are black if they claim themselves to be such.

Time to drop some knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apa6ruMTinQ

Old 06-30-2015, 05:12 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,162,735 times
Not sure if it's true, but read somewhere:

Quote:
All experience is preceded, led, and made by mind.
Speak or act with a corrupted mind, and suffering follows.
Speak or act with a peaceful mind, and happiness follows.
Most of the time the N-word is used in a corrupted, hateful way. However, there may be some instances where it could be used in a peaceful, congenial way. I can see where 3sides is coming from, but s/he might need to loosen up a bit and allow a little more irony in their diet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: