Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2015, 05:15 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,785,358 times

Advertisements

Savannah’s Sisters Southern Cooking Is Expanding To Atlanta | What Now Atlanta

Sisters Real Southern Cooking, a Savannah-based soul food restaurant and prepared foods retailer, is expanding to Atlanta with its third franchised location, first in the greater-metro area. Patricia Annan has the franchisee rights to a “big chunk” of the Atlanta market and is planning to open multiple locations starting with an outpost downtown, Kenneth Brown, Sisters’ owner, told What Now Atlanta (WNA) in a telephone conversation Wednesday.
Annan filed a building permit application with City of Atlanta this week to open the franchised Sisters, at 171 Auburn Avenue NE, in the City Walk Apartments (previously Renaissance Walk).
Sisters has three Savannah locations, one corporate-owned and two franchised, serving up dishes like Ox Tails, Fried Chicken, and Vegetable Plates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 06:14 AM

2,862 posts, read 3,821,796 times
I have not tried this restaurant, but the food in Savannah is delicious. I'm partial to seafood though so I was likely to be an easy sale anyway.

I'd be willing to try this place if only for the oxtails and hoping they had collard greens instead of turnips. It's funny how things change. Oxtails much like chicken wings used to be the cheapest meats in the grocery store when I was in college, but those days are over. Even ground beef is getting a little out of hand. If I have to pay that much then I may as well pick out a steak and have the butcher grind it up for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: