Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 12:20 PM

2,580 posts, read 2,484,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldm View Post
Trump probably gonna win now because of the new terrorist incident that happened in Orlando last night
I highly doubt that because he hasn't said a thing about the incident and considering how bigoted he has been that is very doubtful
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 12:24 PM

2,580 posts, read 2,484,874 times
Quote:
Even though the guy is an American citizen Trump is going to tie this into what he has been saying with ISIS, Immigration and Muslims. He is going to lump him in with everything that he has been saying. He is going to say that even though he was born in America he is still one of them
He'll bury himself politically upon doing that. His hubris will be his undoing.

Old 06-12-2016, 12:24 PM

1,164 posts, read 1,265,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jero23 View Post
I highly doubt that because he hasn't said a thing about the incident and considering how bigoted he has been that is very doubtful
Oh, of course he said something -- tweeted something, specifically. Just the kind of thing you'd expect -- he congratulated himself.

"Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"

Donald Trump: 'I don?t want congrats' for 'being right on radical Islamic terrorism,' but I do 'appreciate' it - Business Insider

Old 06-12-2016, 12:32 PM

4,010 posts, read 3,751,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jero23 View Post
He'll bury himself politically upon doing that. His hubris will be his undoing.
The same has been said with dozens of other things that he said but he still here but we will see

Old 06-12-2016, 12:33 PM

6,610 posts, read 9,032,687 times
Quote:
Even though the guy is an American citizen Trump is going to tie this into what he has been saying with ISIS, Immigration and Muslims. He is going to lump him in with everything that he has been saying. He is going to say that even though he was born in America he is still one of them

Tweet from Trump this morning: “Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism.”

Everybody loves a huge ego, right? This guy can't go one day without announcing to the public how great he is. Any five year old could have predicted a terror attack on the U.S. sometime in the near future - and I guess one did. LOL!

Old 06-12-2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron H View Post
Oh, of course he said something -- tweeted something, specifically. Just the kind of thing you'd expect -- he congratulated himself.

"Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"

Donald Trump: 'I don?t want congrats' for 'being right on radical Islamic terrorism,' but I do 'appreciate' it - Business Insider

Isn't he cute?

Old 06-12-2016, 12:45 PM

3,161 posts, read 2,209,438 times
Trump as the Republican nominee, with his questionable rhetoric and weak fundraising and campaigning infrastructure, could combine with ongoing demographic shifts to turn Cobb and Gwinnett counties blue for the first time in over a generation. I think flipping Georgia as a whole is going to be more difficult as the rural and exurban parts of the state are extremely Republican, and would be more receptive to his approach.

Old 06-12-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas75 View Post
Trump as the Republican nominee, with his questionable rhetoric and weak fundraising and campaigning infrastructure, could combine with ongoing demographic shifts to turn Cobb and Gwinnett counties blue for the first time in over a generation. I think flipping Georgia as a whole is going to be more difficult as the rural and exurban parts of the state are extremely Republican, and would be more receptive to his approach.

He has a few more months to turn people off...he's trying his best to do it and I have faith that he will alienate enough people to guarantee a win for the opposition.

Old 06-12-2016, 03:09 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,410,626 times
Quote:
The same has been said with dozens of other things that he said but he still here but we will see
Well that's his exact problem right now.

Based on that fact he's continuing to behave in the manner that won him the GOP primary apparently thinking that will continue to work when it won't.

You have to pivot to the center to win the general. It's politics 101.

He doesn't seem to understand that, and his political naivete and inexperience is showing.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:41 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,101,696 times
Quote:
Trump probably gonna win now because of the new terrorist incident that happened in Orlando last night
This doesn't make sense because bigotry fuel terrorist in the first place. People with Trump world views are the reason there are terrorist.

So the guy saying hate stuff about Muslims, which the fuel of it is some how going to stop it.... not it make worst?

Trump already has violent protesters,.................... think about how weird that is already........ Trump view could increase treats. Again I do not understand Trump Supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta