Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 06:30 AM

242 posts, read 841,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galounger View Post
Nice pictures! I think more people should post pictures of the Atlanta area. It really has alot of natural beauty and nice architecture. People on some of the other cities and state forums I noticed post plenty of pictures all the time. Anyway, hope you love your new home!
Firstly thank you very much to the OP for the pictures- I actually started a thread a while back for people to post pictures and not one person did. It is helpful especially for us we are in England (military) and whilst we have visited we didnt get to see everything and we have now decided to settle in Mcdonough.
The Florida forum especially is full of pictures, I hope more people will do the same, I will post pics as soon as we get there in April.
It is exciting and very scary I am leaving what I have known my whole life (I am English) my husband is starting life in the civilian world (he is U.S military). Stress!!!

Good luck to you all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2008, 03:38 PM

2,848 posts, read 6,436,974 times
At the present time I do not have a decent camera. So rather than post lousy pictures from throw away cams, I'll start taking pictures as soon as I find the camera I want. Then I can start a decent picture thread hopefully. So many people express interest in the Atlanta area without having any idea what it looks like. I think it would be helpful.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:01 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,081,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galounger View Post
At the present time I do not have a decent camera. So rather than post lousy pictures from throw away cams, I'll start taking pictures as soon as I find the camera I want. Then I can start a decent picture thread hopefully. So many people express interest in the Atlanta area without having any idea what it looks like. I think it would be helpful.
A picture thread would be fun, I think, as well as helpful.

My little carry-along-with-me camera was only US$70 at Target (it's an Aiptek IS-DV2), and while it's awful for taking photos in lowlight situations, it's actually not bad for quick-n-dirty pics and movies during daylight.

It's sure a lot better than my old Palm m100 PalmPix camera! :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta