Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 05:19 AM

23,462 posts, read 44,083,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Well when your son is all beat up and says he was beaten up and robbed and left for dead, parents tend to believe it.
True, but unresponsive to my point. I like to think I would refrain from any statement until the facts had been sorted out. After all, her son had already offered two conflicting statements, which would have been a red flag in the first place.
She ultimately did her son no favors with her conjecture.

Old 10-30-2015, 06:22 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,100,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleKaye View Post
Did his mama post that thread?

So as nearly as I can tell, the answer is no. It doesn't mean she never said it, but that link certainly doesn't say she did.
You're splitting hairs. My issue was never with the whole on the train, on MARTA, here, there, or where ever. If was the fact he lied about being jumped and beaten up and the fact the Mom ran with an obviously fabricated story with no ****s given. The location was irrelevant.

Old 10-30-2015, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqholt View Post
Why would she say they ripped off his clothes, when police found him in his tux?
So many lies and so little time

Old 10-30-2015, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryska View Post
So this is 100% hearsay, although very likely accurate, from a friend that would have intimate knowledge of what happened from the premise's point of view:

"on friday night dude and his frat buddies and some sorority chicks were partying on ashby street. dude gets in argument with chick and leaves, taking her cellphone with him. they think he then went behind bims liquor store to access the tracks and climbed up on top of an autorack or went to the bridge on marietta by king plow and jumped on to the autorack. he was seen on top of the train by two signal maintainers that night (friday) as the train was headed toward decatur. He fell off and shattered a vertebrae. monday morning chick used a friends phone to ping her cellphone and she was then able to locate him on the right of way between kirkwood and decatur. police were called. he was still considered high by the hospital when they picked him up on monday. they found the car he climbed from all the blood he left behind when he sliced his hands open climbing the autorack."

Apparently the railroad is considering pressing charges against him

Yeah I could see that playing out.
Jimmy Boy snoops around his boo thing's phone. Finds some questionable texts in boo things phone from some 19 y/o GT undergrad or worse yet the 3rd string OLB on the football team. Jimmy Boy who is already wasted gets in his feelings and snatches boo things phone and stomps off mad into the NW Atlanta night. Jimmy Boy then does a Daniel Craig off some random DT bridge and then messes himself in the process. And instead of telling Mommy he had a narcotics fueled mental breakdown, he comes up with this wack @ss story. Yeah I'm totally throwing crap on the wall at this point, but that seems more believable than him getting jumped and robbed.

Robbery is a very real problem in this city, but this dude didn't get robbed. It's clear as day he didn't get robbed. Some homeless J running his pockets while he was on the ground out cold from falling off the freight train- yeah I could see that. But no one mugged him or robbed him while he was walking around.

Old 10-30-2015, 07:02 AM
JPD JPD started this thread

12,138 posts, read 18,294,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleKaye View Post

So as nearly as I can tell, the answer is no. It doesn't mean she never said it, but that link certainly doesn't say she did.
The link includes a video of her saying that exact quote.

Old 10-30-2015, 07:26 AM

23,726 posts, read 24,863,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolChevy View Post

Yeah I could see that playing out.
Jimmy Boy snoops around his boo thing's phone. Finds some questionable texts in boo things phone from some 19 y/o GT undergrad or worse yet the 3rd string OLB on the football team. Jimmy Boy who is already wasted gets in his feelings and snatches boo things phone and stomps off mad into the NW Atlanta night. Jimmy Boy then does a Daniel Craig off some random DT bridge and then messes himself in the process. And instead of telling Mommy he had a narcotics fueled mental breakdown, he comes up with this wack @ss story. Yeah I'm totally throwing crap on the wall at this point, but that seems more believable than him getting jumped and robbed.

Robbery is a very real problem in this city, but this dude didn't get robbed. It's clear as day he didn't get robbed. Some homeless J running his pockets while he was on the ground out cold from falling off the freight train- yeah I could see that. But no one mugged him or robbed him while he was walking around.
No robbery would ever leave an expensive iPhone with the victim.

Old 10-30-2015, 07:48 AM

8,486 posts, read 14,997,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulch View Post
Honestly, I think the kid should've been a victim of Darwinism.
We were so close...

Old 10-30-2015, 04:02 PM
bu2

24,097 posts, read 14,879,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
Seriously??? That is not at all funny.
You jump on a train. That's not very intelligent.

Old 10-30-2015, 04:04 PM

188 posts, read 177,697 times
There wasn't indications of sexual assault, so that should've been the first tip that this wasn't a 'MARTA crime.'

Old 10-30-2015, 04:22 PM

6,503 posts, read 6,120,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkMcGirt View Post
There wasn't indications of sexual assault, so that should've been the first tip that this wasn't a 'MARTA crime.'
You going to finally apologize for that bull**** thread you started stating that this was on MARTA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta