Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 02:55 PM
JPD JPD started this thread

12,138 posts, read 18,295,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
Ray Charles would have seen that a big part of that story missing because he was lying.
I think it was his mom that made up the MARTA statement. You know...the lady who took the narcissistic selfie with her son who was bloodied, bruised, and swollen.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:22 PM

23,462 posts, read 44,090,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
I think it was his mom that made up the MARTA statement. You know...the lady who took the narcissistic selfie with her son who was bloodied, bruised, and swollen.
I found that rather telling as well.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:30 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,101,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
I agree. If some guy who was missing for several days, who was injured and practically incoherent, muttered something about being on a train, I, too, like most all of us, would have assumed he meant a MARTA train. Who in this world would assume he was trying to jump on a moving freight train!?!?!? You wouldn't expect that of a Tech student.
PLEASE. JUST. STOP.

The boys mom said he specifically told her that he was "mugged, beaten up and robbed". In that order. It's not like he was so out of it and she pieced this together from him fading in and out of consciousness. Up until yesterday his camp was saying that he got robbed with all the conviction in the world.

And stop acting like this dude is some boring Tech nerd. He's damn near 25 and still in undergrad. He probably been getting high and chasing tail just as much if not more than hitting the books.

People have gotten their lives ruined behind false accusations like this. Its really not a game and the cavalier attitude some folks on here have about it is very sickening.

I knew this dudes story was a load of BS from jump street. Like how do you get robbed but yet the robbers dont take the brand new iPhone thats in your jacket pocket?

When he gets out the hospital I hope they arrest this fool and let him stay at Rice St for a couple nights around dudes who really do rob and beat people to sleep. And I'm pretty sure thats just what will happen

Old 10-28-2015, 04:31 PM

7,132 posts, read 9,136,869 times
Shocker! Looks like people who are skeptical generally are right. I even said this was possibility that he was hit by a train, but of course, the fearful suburbanites will believe anything they hear when the name "MARTA" is in the title. Anyone who is even remotely intelligent and skeptical would have questioned the entire story from the beginning.

At least one thing that I've confirmed from this story is that I'm not an idiot and a sheep who fears anything and everything.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:40 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,906,895 times
On drugs, acid or maybe speed with a hint of weed and alcohol

Old 10-28-2015, 04:44 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,694,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBurgh View Post
On drugs, acid or maybe speed with a hint of weed and alcohol
You're well versed in how these substances affect people huh?

Old 10-28-2015, 04:48 PM

32,025 posts, read 36,788,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
HA! That's actually pretty brilliant, arjay!
Thanks, Ansley.

I actually think that could be a win-win for everybody.

Old 10-28-2015, 05:09 PM

2,390 posts, read 4,405,317 times
It's funny...the comments many were spewing on here about the "alleged" attackers. Now come to find out this fool was never attacked.

Old 10-28-2015, 05:16 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolChevy View Post
PLEASE. JUST. STOP.

The boys mom said he specifically told her that he was "mugged, beaten up and robbed". In that order. It's not like he was so out of it and she pieced this together from him fading in and out of consciousness. Up until yesterday his camp was saying that he got robbed with all the conviction in the world.

And stop acting like this dude is some boring Tech nerd. He's damn near 25 and still in undergrad. He probably been getting high and chasing tail just as much if not more than hitting the books.

People have gotten their lives ruined behind false accusations like this. Its really not a game and the cavalier attitude some folks on here have about it is very sickening.

I knew this dudes story was a load of BS from jump street. Like how do you get robbed but yet the robbers dont take the brand new iPhone thats in your jacket pocket?

When he gets out the hospital I hope they arrest this fool and let him stay at Rice St for a couple nights around dudes who really do rob and beat people to sleep. And I'm pretty sure thats just what will happen
PLEASE. CALM. DOWN.

Did I do that right with the ill placed periods and all caps? What does that mean anyway? Younguns trying to rewrite grammar rules, I guess.

Old 10-28-2015, 05:32 PM

7,132 posts, read 9,136,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
It's funny...the comments many were spewing on here about the "alleged" attackers. Now come to find out this fool was never attacked.
"THE BLACK HOBOS DID IT!!!" screams the entire northern half of the Atlanta area outside of the I-285. Yeah, truly the hobos are going to steal everything but his phone(possibly the most valuable thing on him). Everyone knows that it's easy to blame the black folk for your woes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta