Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2016, 12:57 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,916,180 times

Advertisements

Oh my! What a mess. Sounds like Fayette County is trying everything in its power to reign in this bad guy before he really gets out of hand. And the notorious LIN WOOD is representing his victims? OUCH!

Fayette News / Fayette's rap star resident 'Rick Ross' keeping justice center busy - Fayette News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2023, 06:56 PM

561 posts, read 336,678 times
Looks like Rozay has really done a 180 degree turn. Rick Ross has been heavy in the news lately, but not for negative reasons. He is really a positive influence and contributor here in Fayette. With so many Atlanta rappers in the news for negative reasons, or being shot dead, it's good to see some positive.

Rapper Rick Ross donates over $30K to help Fayette County clinic stay open

Quote:
Leaders of the clinic got to personally thank Ross for his donation.

“Thank you very much for your donation of the $30,179,” Geneva Weaver, Executive Director of Fayette C.A.R.E. Clinic told Ross.

The clinic provides free care to people 18 and older in Fayette County and was in danger of closing because it didn’t have enough funds.

Ross knows clinics like this one matter and wasn’t going to let that happen.

“A clinic like this means a lot to me. I lost my father at an early age and I felt like one of the reasons I lost him so early is because of his lack of healthcare,” Ross said.

The clinic is especially useful to those who don’t have insurance and are from underserved areas.

Rick Ross’ car show was smooth riding, Fayette County sheriff says

Quote:
FAYETTE COUNTY, Ga. - Thousands of people gathered on the front lawn of rapper Rick Ross’ mansion Saturday afternoon for his annual car show. After an initial showdown with the county, it apparently went off without a hitch.

Fayette County Sheriff Barry Babb praised Ross and his team of organizers, a stark contrast from last year when the show snarled traffic and ticked off neighbors.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta