Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 10:16 PM

4,790 posts, read 6,869,718 times

Advertisements

What a deal; free rent, wifi, cable, and power... with a few selected caveats:

Quote:
I'm seeking a non-smoking female that's probably size 14 or smaller. Look at the pic above with the 5 women. For me #1 and #2 are ok but #3 is too large. Petite and skinny are ok also. You should be no taller than 5'10 [because I'm 5'10], drug, disease and drama free [as I am] and have no kids that must come with you [I have none]. You will live in my nice 1967 brick ranch home with me as my girlfriend and possibly be my wife later if you want. I'm NOT looking for JUST a roommate ... You must not be an alcoholic, not into illegal drugs, not smoke, not have unresolved felonies and not have a warrant out for your arrest. Other than that we can talk about past issues BUT, you must be honest from day one. That means starting with first contact, not a week or month later. I've had Private Investigator training so I'll do a background check. I use condoms to avoid STDs/STIs. When we decide to date exclusively I expect you to go get tested with me at my expense. My record is clean except for several speeding tickets and a V.K.O. [Violation of Knife Ordinance] citation in the 80s.
*SWM-53 seeks Girlfriend or Wife. Free rent, power, cable, wifi & food

LOL, I am really hoping no one is desperate enough to take him up on this offer. He doesn't want a wife, he wants a house slave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 10:35 PM

4,757 posts, read 3,362,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post

LOL, I am really hoping no one is desperate enough to take him up on this offer. He doesn't want a wife, he wants a house slave.

Okay I want to have a good laugh before bed. At least he doesn't seem too picky. For me, the speeding tickets spell trouble. What kind of personality does he have that he racks up speeding tickets? 1967 home? Rent is free, wifi, cable, but what about house maintenance? Is that included?

And how would the would-be girlfriend get around? Is he throwing in a car? What kind of car? Food is included? Does that mean the would-be girlfriend doesn't have to cook?

Old 06-27-2016, 10:49 PM

560 posts, read 666,792 times
The never did catch the Zodiac killer...

Old 06-27-2016, 11:17 PM

2,530 posts, read 4,770,611 times
Fully furnished house with 2 couches - I might have to think about this one.

Although I am not sure about the comment "You can not get a carry permit if you are crazy, have a felony or even a violent misdemeanor, so that right there basically let's you know I'm safe and sane"

Old 06-28-2016, 04:50 AM

4,010 posts, read 3,749,903 times
What's wrong with that? Hell women will say "I want a tall man that makes over this amount of money, drive this type of car, etc all the time)

Old 06-28-2016, 09:06 AM

9,830 posts, read 7,254,477 times
This guy is so businesslike about it all. Love is supposed to be organic- not stats on a paper. Plus, you can't rule out those chicks with warrants out for their arrest. Being on the run together in Mexico is just romantic.

Old 06-28-2016, 09:19 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,520,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post

He is buying, stop judging those who are selling. This is America.

Old 06-28-2016, 09:31 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,520,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
Love is supposed to be organic- not stats on a paper. Plus, you can't rule out those chicks with warrants out for their arrest.
Times have changed. Have you ever been on Backpage? Atlanta has more post than New York City when it comes to people selling themselves. I think the only cities that beat Atlanta on backpage is Vegas and Los Angeles. Atlanta is definitely top 5, but keep think Love is Organic as you say lol.

Old 06-28-2016, 09:38 AM

9,008 posts, read 14,049,033 times
He's lightened up a bit.

I saw this guy's ad a couple years ago, and he described the room the woman could live in back then. I guess now, he at least expects to share the master, though he is still offering her own bathroom.

At least he is upfront, admitting he is never going to move from his house. A lot of people like to try to get others out of their comfort zones, but he's putting a stop to that before it even starts.

Old 06-28-2016, 09:46 AM

8,485 posts, read 14,987,215 times
I see this guy purchasing, err I mean "connecting with", an overseas bride service. Or maybe he is going this route due to not being able to afford this option?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: