Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2017, 01:50 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,101,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
You say that in a thread on someone calling the president elect "illegitimate?" Someone who claimed they had never boycotted an inauguration before but got proven wrong? And when DJT's opponent liked to tell about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

You could almost use that phrase in a definition of Democrats these days.-"Someone incapable of dealing with or accepting reality." You are claiming HRC "won." HRC didn't understand why she wasn't "50 points ahead." As for "Chronic lying," that was a hallmark of both Clintons.

There's plenty to criticize DJT over, but when you do it over something your own party/candidate is every bit as bad or worse in, it just looks silly.
Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
If you disagree with Lewis political points find........ that still don't justify Trump behavior, A lot of Trump supporters are trying to justify his behavior when his behavior can't be justify And most American disagree. Lewis made political statements, Trump just personal attack people on twitter and shouts at people.

Old 01-17-2017, 01:51 PM

5,110 posts, read 7,139,085 times
It's telling that people have to deflect away from Trump because they can't defend him.

Old 01-17-2017, 01:55 PM

643 posts, read 571,485 times
Disagreeing with his behavior doesn't make him illegitimate.

The sad, liberal whining is comical.

Old 01-17-2017, 01:58 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,479,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
It's telling that people have to deflect away from Trump because they can't defend him.
Trump doesn't need any defense. He's doing everything right. It's the Left that's the problem. Just look at all the fun and games the "Tolerant" Left is preparing for Inauguration Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY

Old 01-17-2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
You can cite all the statistics you want but unless they favor Trump they are rigged.
I know it's funny and sad

Old 01-17-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Trump doesn't need any defense. He's doing everything right. It's the Left that's the problem. Just look at all the fun and games the "Tolerant" Left is preparing for Inauguration Day.
There a lot I can say about this but it's pointless

But again how does this change reality that Tump has 40% polling numbers, that isn't a left or right thing.

Old 01-17-2017, 02:07 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,479,741 times
Quote:
There a lot I can say about this but it's pointless

But again how does this change reality that Tump has 40% polling numbers, that isn't a left or right thing.
Are these the same pollsters that declared Hillary would easily win the election? Fake news, Fake polls, conspiracy theories, yada yada... carry on, carry on!

Old 01-17-2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHonchoATL View Post
Disagreeing with his behavior doesn't make him illegitimate.

The sad, liberal whining is comical.
Error is I never defend Lewis, Though I respect him a lot and he's a hero to America. I actually disagree especially with the wording, but Lewis statements where political statment. but Trump take things out the political realm and just state random personal attacks.

What is comical your saying "liberal whining" when his poll numbers are 40% it's not "liberal" it's like it you haven't came to realization that most American disagree with his behavior. And Trump has work to do uniting and gaining respect of most America. Instead you just say liberal.

Old 01-17-2017, 02:24 PM

643 posts, read 571,485 times
Quote:
Error is I never defend Lewis, Though I respect him a lot and he's a hero to America. I actually disagree especially with the wording, but Lewis statements where political statment. but Trump take things out the political realm and just state random personal attacks.

What is comical your saying "liberal whining" when his poll numbers are 40% it's not "liberal" it's like it you haven't came to realization that most American disagree with his behavior. And Trump has work to do uniting and gaining respect of most America. Instead you just say liberal.

Old 01-17-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Are these the same pollsters that declared Hillary would easily win the election? Fake news, Fake polls, conspiracy theories, yada yada... carry on, carry on!
Several things wrong with this

1. None of pollsters that declared Hillary would easily win, the polls tighten upon the election. Especially in those states

2. The week before election there was a huge swing do to them open and closing Hilary case, this would swing polls.

3. If you trust Trump more than the free press you literally just fave up a American freedom, and delcared Trump a dictators. It doesn't matter if you liberal or conservative you never suppose put a politician above the general free press.

4. You most not understand what "conspiracy theories" means do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta