Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 04:12 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,644,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulsa View Post
By the way, The actual lawsuit filed in July is here:
https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...40678-1-2.html

It gives great detail about the considerable stupidity of the people responsible for elections in Georgia leading up to when the suit was filed. No one who reads this will ever support Kemp for any public service job.
Thank you for this. It’s obviously and stated in the article that Kemp, even though he knew the servers were compromised he never used his power for paper ballots even though he was warned multiple times. Basically, he was warned by the fBI that the Georgia servers could have been compromised by external figures and he did nothing except insist the servers fine. Remember the voting machines that went missing prior to the 6th district getting voting results (Voting machines go missing in lead-up to Georgia election - Washington Times) well that is mentioned in the article that Thulsa added above. All of this evidence and this man (Kemp) did nothing. Am I really the only one who thinks this is fishy and doesn’t look good for Kemp. People are defending him but he was the main person stating that the servers were fine even though he was warned that they weren’t. He didn’t authorize paper ballots even though he was there he knew the servers were compromised. Where is the fury and anger people. This is unacceptable behavior from a GA politician. We deserve better than this.

Last edited by BeyondInfinity; 10-30-2017 at 04:55 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2017, 09:06 AM

1,054 posts, read 922,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondInfinity View Post
until I see proof that he did nothing then he is guilty
Not how it works in the Free World

Old 10-30-2017, 09:10 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,295,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodean View Post
Not how it works in the Free World
Unless BeyondInfinity is a court of law, the exact freedom you're referring to gives him the right to state that Kemp is guilty. Funny how that works, ain't it?

Old 10-30-2017, 09:55 AM

2,024 posts, read 1,314,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Unless BeyondInfinity is a court of law, the exact freedom you're referring to gives him the right to state that Kemp is guilty. Funny how that works, ain't it?
Yes, anyone can say whatever they want to. But I do not want to be subjected to people just making up whatever they feel like and posting it in on these forums. Some behaviors are indefensible.
Either they can back up what they say with facts or they can't. And if they can't provide facts, then they should admit that they just made it up.

I think BeyondInfinity is factually wrong about Kemp being involved in the wiping of the server, and I provided documents why I think he is wrong.
And BeyondInfinty graciously took the trouble to explain why he came to his conclusions with some detail. We agree on just about everything about this whole mess except for the detail of Kemp being involved in the wiping. And he did it without calling me names.
This is great and how it's supposed to work. I salute us both. Even though I'm right and he's wrong, lol.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:18 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,295,927 times
Quote:
Yes, anyone can say whatever they want to. But I do not want to be subjected to people just making up whatever they feel like and posting it in on these forums. Some behaviors are indefensible.
Either they can back up what they say with facts or they can't. And if they can't provide facts, then they should admit that they just made it up.

I think BeyondInfinity is factually wrong about Kemp being involved in the wiping of the server, and I provided documents why I think he is wrong.
And BeyondInfinty graciously took the trouble to explain why he came to his conclusions with some detail. We agree on just about everything about this whole mess except for the detail of Kemp being involved in the wiping. And he did it without calling me names.
This is great and how it's supposed to work. I salute us both. Even though I'm right and he's wrong, lol.
Unfortunately for you, if you're right, that means Kemp is incompetent.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:39 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,644,526 times
Quote:

Thulsa, all you provided was Kemp saying that he is innocent. We have seen this playbook before I.e. Paul Manafort. I may or may not be wrong but what I do know is that politicians cannot be trusted. This situation that Kemp is in is very suspicious and he is possibly involved. Until I see further prof that he is not then he is guilty, plain and simple.

Old 10-30-2017, 03:50 PM
bu2

24,104 posts, read 14,885,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Unfortunately for you, if you're right, that means Kemp is incompetent.
It was subcontracted to Kennesaw St. And he fired them due to their incompetence. In the transition they wiped the server.

Old 10-30-2017, 03:58 PM

9,317 posts, read 21,004,968 times
Keep in mind it was the Operating system, and other programs on the server that was "wiped". The Election Data that was "on" that server was moved to a different server.

The way most servers storage are done now, The server/application programs run either on a harddrive in the server, or a "Separate" disk on the SAN Storage Area Networks A "Big" collection of disks (in the Many TB range) that are sliced up and networked to each server to use. The Operating system/Application programs are on one "Disk" for just that server. The Application Data (Election Results data) is off on other disks, and shared across many servers at the same time.

Last edited by flyonpa; 10-30-2017 at 04:09 PM..

Old 10-30-2017, 05:11 PM

1,054 posts, read 922,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
It was subcontracted to Kennesaw St. And he fired them due to their incompetence. In the transition they wiped the server.
Yep. The incompetence was by KSU

Old 10-30-2017, 10:19 PM

2,024 posts, read 1,314,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondInfinity View Post
Thulsa, all you provided was Kemp saying that he is innocent.

WHAT? That's just not true. Stop making up stuff.
Or, show us where in what I provided "was Kemp saying he is innocent".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta