Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 11:53 PM

91 posts, read 136,692 times

Advertisements

In Atlanta for an upcoming weekend with a Friend that's getting married soon and I would like to get Suggestions on Day Parties specifically. I went to Atlantis Lounge a couple years back. I briefly went to Suite Lounge and heard of Whiskey Mistress though I've never never been to the latter. Are these places on the level of class and Up-Scale as say Compound Atl? The Business Professional crowd is my element. Any Suggestions.. Mid to Late March time frame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2019, 01:15 AM

1,299 posts, read 1,277,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis2Indy View Post
In Atlanta for an upcoming weekend with a Friend that's getting married soon and I would like to get Suggestions on Day Parties specifically. I went to Atlantis Lounge a couple years back. I briefly went to Suite Lounge and heard of Whiskey Mistress though I've never never been to the latter. Are these places on the level of class and Up-Scale as say Compound Atl? The Business Professional crowd is my element. Any Suggestions.. Mid to Late March time frame.
You’ll need shoes at whiskey, Suite May let you break dress code for a price. Ppl pay 20 to bring their snap back in.

I suggest following agentertainment and atlpics.net on IG.

I think opium and opera does day parties too, but these day parties don’t start til spring really. Good luck finding lots before then

Old 02-15-2019, 01:17 AM

Josephine lounge
Medusa Lounge
Miami Lounge
XS Lounge

Are all spots that may do them too, they are fairly new.

Old 02-15-2019, 04:08 AM

9,008 posts, read 14,055,812 times
Medusa?

I don't know squat about day parties, but what kind of business casual crowd is hanging out in a strip mall on Buford Highway?

Old 02-15-2019, 07:29 AM

197 posts, read 183,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
Medusa?

I don't know squat about day parties, but what kind of business casual crowd is hanging out in a strip mall on Buford Highway?
Lol

Old 02-15-2019, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
Medusa?

These lounges have upscale hip-hop nights.

Add
Halo Lounge
Rose Bar.

The best bet is BQE, which functions more like a restaraunt,but bars on Edgewood May be your best options at this time.

Old 02-15-2019, 10:09 AM

https://instagram.com/p/BrsvQn6FwwM/

Here is BQE, hip hop brunch environment sort of deal.

Old 02-15-2019, 12:25 PM

221 posts, read 431,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep View Post
Josephine lounge
Medusa Lounge
Miami Lounge
XS Lounge

Are all spots that may do them too, they are fairly new.

Miami Lounge closed down years ago.
Medusa and XS dont have day parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep View Post
These lounges have upscale hip-hop nights.

Add
Halo Lounge
Rose Bar.

The best bet is BQE, which functions more like a restaraunt,but bars on Edgewood May be your best options at this time.
Halo Lounge closed years ago. Are you getting these answers from google?

Old 02-15-2019, 12:25 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,384,671 times
What, exactly, is a "day party"? I guess it is more than someone throwing a party in the middle of the day?

Old 02-15-2019, 12:30 PM

221 posts, read 431,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis2Indy View Post
These are some that I know of are still going down during the colder months.

Saturday
BQE (Brunch Party)
Atlantis (Brunch/day party)

Sunday
Suite Lounge (Brunch party/day party)
Lava Lounge (day party)
Boogalou Lounge (day party)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta