Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are the girls in Atlanta stuck up?
Yes 4 26.67%
No 11 73.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 12:11 PM

1,608 posts, read 3,075,318 times

Advertisements

Hi, I was just wondering how the girls are there in Atlanta. Are they stuck up? I live in California and the girls are totally stuck up where I live. I'm thinking of moving to South somewhere, maybe Georgia. My parents just moved to Tennessee.

Old 04-10-2008, 12:18 PM

9,191 posts, read 33,874,752 times
Why yes, of course, all women in the South are stuck up because all women are the same in every region, right?

This is gonna be a gooooooood one.

Ladies?

http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/16.gif (broken link)

Old 04-10-2008, 01:21 PM

Location: Originally from Cali relocated to Inman Park/Old 4th Ward/Westside Atlanta
987 posts, read 3,910,790 times
Girls in Atlanta definately aren't stuck up, just be yourself for the most part. I'm from California so I know sometimes you have to keep up with the joneses by "putting on airs" but at the end of the day...you are what you are so focus on your main characteristics & stay true to yourself and you'll be fine no matter where you go.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:02 PM

23,450 posts, read 44,056,411 times
'Stuck Up'? My, what a quaint little expression...

Old 04-10-2008, 10:21 PM

1,755 posts, read 5,680,198 times
I can tell your from first hand experience, even though I'm getting married in 4 weeks, girls in Georgia (maybe not Atlanta) are not stuck up. But they won't take shiot from someone.

I'm going to point this out from a guys point of view:

I've been to bars in San Diego, LA, NY (Manhattan), Chicago, etc. It's not so much the women's attitudes as the guys.

I've been to all the major cities mentioned above with friends from here who live there now. The biggest thing I see is how aggressive the men are. I'm not claiming to be an expert but things are different.

To me..Men seem to be more aggressive in these environments. When they don't get what they want, they get pissed. Here it's just respected, even though disappointed, but they don't start dropping 'B' bombs.

You do that around here, and someone involved with the woman will attempt to beat your A$$. I've seen it many times from out of towners and seen the opposite when out of town.

It's just different.

Old 04-11-2008, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt6974a View Post
I can tell your from first hand experience, even though I'm getting married in 4 weeks, girls in Georgia (maybe not Atlanta) are not stuck up. But they won't take shiot from someone.

I'm going to point this out from a guys point of view:

I've been to bars in San Diego, LA, NY (Manhattan), Chicago, etc. It's not so much the women's attitudes as the guys.

I've been to all the major cities mentioned above with friends from here who live there now. The biggest thing I see is how aggressive the men are. I'm not claiming to be an expert but things are different.

To me..Men seem to be more aggressive in these environments. When they don't get what they want, they get pissed. Here it's just respected, even though disappointed, but they don't start dropping 'B' bombs.

You do that around here, and someone involved with the woman will attempt to beat your A$$. I've seen it many times from out of towners and seen the opposite when out of town.

It's just different.
I could throw a parade for you right now

Old 04-11-2008, 11:40 AM

4 posts, read 31,434 times
well i'm origionally from da south and now I live in da east but girls in the a are not stuck up it might seem thatway because of the way we carry ourselves. we are ladies and we act like true ladies too ourselves and act like ladies in every sittuation she incounters or she can act lke a ghetto mess.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:45 AM

9,191 posts, read 33,874,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cottoncandyluvva View Post
well i'm origionally from da south and now I live in da east but girls in the a are not stuck up it might seem thatway because of the way we carry ourselves. we are ladies and we act like true ladies too ourselves and act like ladies in every sittuation she incounters or she can act lke a ghetto mess.

http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/16.gif (broken link) http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/16.gif (broken link)

Old 04-11-2008, 11:46 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,371,880 times
Quote:
Huh????????

Old 04-11-2008, 01:19 PM

Quote:
"Ghetto mess"...that's me after too many Pomartinis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: