U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 07:50 AM

1,988 posts, read 4,761,744 times

Advertisements

Since moving here I've only rented from private owners who lived in the home themselves and are relocating for whatever reason. I find them MUCH easier to deal with than people who do it for profit. Plus they tend to appreciate a good tenant who treats the house like their own and is never late with rent. (to the naysayers: Yes, there are those of us who do exist complete with a good job and decent credit but just don't want to purchase a home)
The first was a young couple who were relocating to another state for graduate school. I found their ad on Craigslist (got to be careful picking out the scammers from the legit ads). The hubby's mom was a real estate agent, so they had a pretty decent lease written up. It worked out really well for two years - until they got divorced and warned us that they were going to let the house go into foreclosure once our lease was up.
The second was a single military dad relocating for his job.I found the house by driving around my area (didn't want to move out of my daughter's school zone). He didn't have any experience with leases, so I actually helped him draft it using my old leases as a guide. Again, it's working out well. He comes around every few months so see if we need anything. He'll probably want his house back once this lease is up (we're on our second year) because he's not reenlisting. So I'll be driving around the neighborhood again soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2012, 05:09 PM

11,319 posts, read 23,008,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane1113 View Post
I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment or house for my self and son
Where would you like to live? What is your price range? We need more info. The stick thread at the top of the Atlanta forum provides a good guideline by suggesting that you provide the following information:

1. Budget
2. House/Condo/Townhome?
3. Employment Status(commute/work from home)
4. Children(public school vs. private)
5. Suburban or Urban lifestyle preference or a mix of the two
6. Easy access to public transit, important or not?
7. Preferable demographics of desired neighborhood.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:35 AM

1 posts, read 943 times
Im looking for a two bed 1bath for me and my 2 daughters. The home must be mold free. Due to the condition of my child.

Old 01-24-2016, 12:14 PM

1 posts, read 488 times
Hi I'm a 48 blk female looking to rent a room that's affordable for me i fell on some unfortunate circumstances and i will be living in my car i would like to stay in stn mtn or Decatur area bc i have clients that i take care of so if anyone can help me plz hit me up on my email trovenbettieboop@gmail

Old 07-30-2016, 11:15 PM

2 posts, read 624 times
My name Renita looking for 2bad 1bath on beatties Ford road Charlotte nc 28216 on Fairmont st Boone st vinton st Renner st or grief st$475/$500/$600 pay night this 8 /3/2016 asap 980_579_2040 x Brittney movie now

Old 10-12-2016, 05:41 PM

2 posts, read 624 times
Renita I am looking piv own asap rent home dux for Charlotte nc 28216 Gmail me Renita Martin76@Gmail. com. Call 980)215_3415
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or