Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 08:06 PM

5,633 posts, read 5,355,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baike View Post
I think you are talking about this lot: https://goo.gl/maps/GC615knmqxz9zNJM9

Very bad reviews if you click the link. I am okay to pay a few extra dollars(for safe parking), not looking for cheap parking. It is just vocation, not daily commute parking, parking rate is not the most important thing to consider.

Thanks.
Well, who would ever go out of their way to rate a parking lot as good? Probably most ratings of parking lots are bad. All the lots down there are just fine for daytime parking. Don't sweat it.

Also, the CNN lot, directly across from CNN, has visitor parking access:
Street View
Google Maps

There's also the GWCC Red Deck, which is off Mangum under International Plaza, which I have parked in tons of times, and the Gulch Lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2019, 09:32 PM

2,319 posts, read 2,169,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
Well, who would ever go out of their way to rate a parking lot as good? Probably most ratings of parking lots are bad. All the lots down there are just fine for daytime parking. Don't sweat it.

Also, the CNN lot, directly across from CNN, has visitor parking access:
Street View
Google Maps

There's also the GWCC Red Deck, which is off Mangum under International Plaza, which I have parked in tons of times, and the Gulch Lot.
Thanks for the information. I have used an android app to reserve a garage.

By the way, from the photo, visitor parking may be different from public parking. The small area does not look like for tourist. I guess visitor means CNN-invited guests, such as someone on business trip to CNN Center.

Old 12-05-2019, 10:13 PM

10,392 posts, read 11,481,750 times
Quote:
I am talking about public parking(personal vocation), not employee parking.

Attached: I look at CNN Parking Deck on the map, on the Centennial Olympic Park Dr (two ways street): it says Do not enter, that is exit only. On Ted Turner Dr NW(one way street), it says "No public parking".

If CNN does offer parking, where is parking garage entrance? I prefer to know exactly where to park, before I arrive in Atlanta. I hate to drive around and look for parking.

Thanks.
Quote:
Thanks for the information. I have used an android app to reserve a garage.

By the way, from the photo, visitor parking may be different from public parking. The small area does not look like for tourist. I guess visitor means CNN-invited guests, such as someone on business trip to CNN Center.
Just to be clear: The CNN Studio Tours web page actually directs tourists who are driving to the CNN Center to park in the CNN Parking Deck.

From the "Directions and Parking" section of the CNN Studio Tours web page:
Quote:
Directions and Parking...
Parking
CNN Center Parking Deck: $10 per day per vehicle (excluding events)
Payments Accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Public parking is available within walking distance of CNN Center
https://tours.cnn.com/#
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: