Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 01:24 PM

2,074 posts, read 1,353,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier de Saint-George View Post
Ron, slow down on the red herrings. I have to address one fallacy at a time here but I will get to the SPLC thing but you need to realize that Hebrew Israelites aren't linked with NFAC. You're very adamant that they are but I'm going to prove this to you.
There isn’t anything to prove. Nobody said all Black Hebrew Israelites are in the NFAC. Some are. Additionally, the Black Hebrew Israelites are a racist, homophobic, anti Semitic group as designated not only by the SPLC but other watchdog organizations as well.

Old 08-16-2020, 02:53 PM

2,323 posts, read 1,561,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronricks View Post
There isn’t anything to prove. Nobody said all Black Hebrew Israelites are in the NFAC. Some are. Additionally, the Black Hebrew Israelites are a racist, homophobic, anti Semitic group as designated not only by the SPLC but other watchdog organizations as well.
Ron, you're not that informed to have the views that you hold. What I want to convey to you is the Many or Part that you're referring to Are Not Hebrew Israelites. Hebrew Israelites and the NFAC have big differences that don't allow them to mix the way that you think. You are not grasping that. You're really not equipped if you're bringing up "anti-semitism." If you really want to be stubborn like that then I'll go ahead and entertain your premise (unless you want to retract it).
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta