Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2008, 02:44 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoufromNewYork View Post
I believe they've already been signed up for the 2nd season. Maybe the housewives and flava flav can do a show about perpetuating stereotypes for entertainment and fame.
That would be awesome!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2008, 03:40 PM
YBF

1,260 posts, read 3,357,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoufromNewYork View Post
I believe they've already been signed up for the 2nd season. Maybe the housewives and flava flav can do a show about perpetuating stereotypes for entertainment and fame.
I hope not..I want Bravo to do another city...any other city.....they are bringing back the OC soon though

Old 10-29-2008, 03:49 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,064,318 times
They say that Kim is 29. That just can't be true, she looks much older than any 20 something or early 30 something I know. Is it just me? I'm sure there is a whole other side of the story of how and why she is befriending Sheree. I don't think we are seeing the full picture. It doesn't seem like any of them really know each other with the exception of Kim & Nene. Besides money it doesn't seem like they have much in common. It will be interesting to see who Big Papa is. He is probably married and or just has other woman on the side and not able to commit.

Does anyone know how old Nene is? Dwight, Nene's "gay boyfriend" is something else. He tried to help. Did anyone pick up the references Kim and Sheree were making when they got their massage that they have "it" and are proud of having "it" and money as opposed to people that act like they do? And, then when they went out with their kids (and I am sure that is why they have bonded more, as they have children around the same age) they went on about being pretty. Were they trying to make sly comments about the former friend Nene? Why can't us women just get along and resolve conflicts. Why can't we just say what is bothering us and move on?

My heart sank when Deshawn's auction didn't turn out so well, especially since she probably went on the show to bring awareness to her non-profit. An experienced fundraiser consultant as opposed to a party planner would have been able to give her more assistance on helping her reach her goal and or bringing her down to reality (a fundraiser would have been able to write grants for her organization for long term aid for her non-profit). Bringing an organization to a national level is difficult to be accomplished even if she had raised 1 million (it just isn't enough money). Most national organizations have an operating budget of over 120 million a year. Hopefully, her being on the show will attract people in the non-profit world who have a background in non-profit operations to help her instead of her friends and planners. At least her husband was understanding, mine would have raised hell. I was mainly concerned that she allowed so much access to her home by people she didn't know. Hopefully, she won't have another party at her home that invites the public. Anyways, it was a learning lesson for her I'm sure and hopefully that won't stop her from trying to develop her program and access to funding.

Love Lisa and her husband they are just so cute. To the person that made a comment about her having been married to Keith Sweat and then moving on to another rich guy. Stop hating. I think it is just the circle of friends she is around is how and who she will end up with. It is like if I am married to a doctor and everyone we know are doctors if I leave him, I'll probably end up with another doctor. If I live in the hood I'd probably end up with someone from the hood. I'm just happy that her man appreciates her and is willing to make her any type of food without complaining about it and it being good. You go Lisa.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:44 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,297,652 times
Anyone know any subdivision like the one Kim's townhouse is located in off the top of their head? I would love a townhouse with a two car garage- all I've ever seen are 1 car garages...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:55 PM

9,191 posts, read 33,872,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
Anyone know any subdivision like the one Kim's townhouse is located in off the top of their head? I would love a townhouse with a two car garage- all I've ever seen are 1 car garages...
Get you your own "Big Poppa" and a two car garage can be yours, too!

Old 10-29-2008, 08:23 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,286,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantagreg30127 View Post
Get you your own "Big Poppa" and a two car garage can be yours, too!
Damn!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:37 AM

7 posts, read 24,935 times
Default Stop Hating

Does anyone have anything positive to say about these beautiful women? I am an African-American middle class woman, whom may not agree with them on everything, but I find it admirable that one woman has her own jewelry line, baby clothes line, and has a very happy relationship with her husband. they seem very down-to-earth and likeable. They are not snobby, arrogant, women. they are normal women who just happened to have lots of money. I really wish we stop hating. Its like some people just do not get it. These are very intelligent and seemingly nice women who have families and are just enjoying being rich. they are not downgrading anyone, so why is it that they are no good enough?

Old 10-30-2008, 08:44 AM

7 posts, read 24,935 times
Who cares about whether or not someone has old or new money? Who? These women are gorgeous and normal women. Noone wants to see any Buckhead Betties. They seem to all have very supportive and nice husbands with the exception of the white chic. I admire them. I have read their bios and think that they made great cast members, yes, even Ne-Ne. she may not be the most eloquent, but if you follow her on the show you see that she is actually a down-to-earth friend who supports others. Yes, some have a lot to learn, but who cares about that yuppie crap!! they are normal everyday women who are greatful and proud to be successful and stand behind their success with great smiles and attitudes. some of you guys are just mad because they are pretty, rich, and black. GET OVER IT!!!! THERE IS GOING TO BE EVEN MORE RICH,EDUCATED BLACKS IN THE FUTURE, SO BRACE YOURSELVES, YOU HATERS!!!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:48 AM

750 posts, read 2,275,970 times
Deleted by poster

Last edited by JasonPaul; 10-30-2008 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: don't want to feed the troll

Old 10-30-2008, 08:50 AM

826 posts, read 3,120,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WahooCav View Post
Who cares about whether or not someone has old or new money? Who? These women are gorgeous and normal women. Noone wants to see any Buckhead Betties. They seem to all have very supportive and nice husbands with the exception of the white chic. I admire them. I have read their bios and think that they made great cast members, yes, even Ne-Ne. she may not be the most eloquent, but if you follow her on the show you see that she is actually a down-to-earth friend who supports others. Yes, some have a lot to learn, but who cares about that yuppie crap!! they are normal everyday women who are greatful and proud to be successful and stand behind their success with great smiles and attitudes. some of you guys are just mad because they are pretty, rich, and black. GET OVER IT!!!! THERE IS GOING TO BE EVEN MORE RICH,EDUCATED BLACKS IN THE FUTURE, SO BRACE YOURSELVES, YOU HATERS!!!
Actually isn't one of the black women going through a divorce? Lisa is Keith Sweats ex-wife and he will not allow the kids to be on the show. No one on here is hating on them. I am black Middle Class and happy with my household income, and don't think they are cute at all. I don't see where anyone here denies the number of well off educated Blacks in the area, so take that chip off of your shoulder and calm down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta