Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 01:36 PM

663 posts, read 1,863,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJP View Post
I shared this thread with my girl in light of the use of the word prey. We had a hearty laugh at your expenses and follies. For the record, in my four years at tech, as a result of not being a video game geek and being an avid dancer and DJ while studying, I had the good fortune of meeting plenty of women without having to "go in for the kill" or seek out the "lonesome prey".

And you wonder why most of the women you meet hold you in such disdain?! Thanks for the laughs tho, needed that tonight!

-VJ
Who hold's who in disdain? The two women I am currently involved with?
I'm just giving some advice to newcomers in Atlanta. I'm glad you were able to have a laugh though ....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2008, 02:07 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,074,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckysnap View Post
what about about online dating?
That's how I met my wife, but "serious" relationships don't appear to be the end goal for some of the posters here.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:34 PM

214 posts, read 915,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone View Post
Along the lines of what I have previously stated, here are some concrete examples (which I have tried and have worked):

-Go into any Starbucks (or equivalent) near Agnes Scott or Emory Univ. (NOT Georgia Tech) and see which women are alone and taking glances (if any). Maintain eye contact with those women and then go in for the .....

-MARTA isn't bad, but there are often more predators than prey and prey are often wary and rightfully so.

-Head by the Georgia State Univ. (once again NOT Georgia Tech) and pose as a student, asking directions for somewhere on campus.

-In general simply be on the lookout ( in a sly manner of course), always dress well, put on enough scent and hair gel (if you have hair) and be ready to take action.
Quote:
Who hold's who in disdain? The two women I am currently involved with?
I'm just giving some advice to newcomers in Atlanta. I'm glad you were able to have a laugh though ....

My guess is you met them with you use of hair gel and overbearing cologne? haha.

Glad you hunt on marta and in starbucks...better yet, being the creepy guy pretending to be a student is a sure fire way to meet the ladies. Not ONE of my friends would fall for such foolishness...

Lucky, lucky ladies of Atlanta!!

Old 11-04-2008, 03:43 PM

23,438 posts, read 44,050,291 times
Quote:
I shared this thread with my girl in light of the use of the word prey. We had a hearty laugh at your expenses and follies. For the record, in my four years at tech, as a result of not being a video game geek and being an avid dancer and DJ while studying, I had the good fortune of meeting plenty of women without having to "go in for the kill" or seek out the "lonesome prey".

And you wonder why most of the women you meet hold you in such disdain?! Thanks for the laughs tho, needed that tonight!

-VJ
Take a page from VJP's playbook, boys...here's a man who approached the opposite sex as fellow humans, and not as prey. Bet his bedpost is way more notched than yours.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:47 PM

23,438 posts, read 44,050,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolyfett View Post
Heeeeeeeey!!! Hold on a sec! I have no problem with women, they are all not the same.

I never said women were stupid or needy. In this economy men are NEEDY to

There are women I can get, and there are some I can't. The lonely ones are just easier targets. Many of my women hated men before they meet me, its not my fault. In order to see who is who I speak to all of them, with a smile. Nothing wrong with speaking right?
What I say to you, coolyfett, I say with love...like a mother to a son. Remember that every woman you approach is somebody's daughter or sister, and you'll be alright.

Old 11-04-2008, 04:02 PM

Also....In some parts of this lovely state...

Daddy's got a gun, a shovel and a bag of lime...and her borther(s)...MUCH bigger than you. Have fun when you are hunting for your prey big boy!

Old 11-04-2008, 04:17 PM

1,104 posts, read 1,520,923 times
Quote:
Along the lines of what I have previously stated, here are some concrete examples (which I have tried and have worked):

-Go into any Starbucks (or equivalent) near Agnes Scott or Emory Univ. (NOT Georgia Tech) and see which women are alone and taking glances (if any). Maintain eye contact with those women and then go in for the .....

-MARTA isn't bad, but there are often more predators than prey and prey are often wary and rightfully so.

-Head by the Georgia State Univ. (once again NOT Georgia Tech) and pose as a student, asking directions for somewhere on campus.

-In general simply be on the lookout ( in a sly manner of course), always dress well, put on enough scent and hair gel (if you have hair) and be ready to take action.
Dude whats up with you and GA Tech?

I meet a chick on the Marta. I'm still cool with her too.

I don't know about that starbucks thing. People want to get it and get out. Right?

Old 11-04-2008, 04:23 PM

It's obvious, isn't it?? The GT girls are WAY past his level!!

Old 11-04-2008, 04:24 PM

Quote:

-VJ
So...You are THAT guy huh? Ey man to each his own. You get chicks your way I get mine my way.

Nothing like dudes on the internet trying to tell another dude they are losers because of how they score.

So I guess you are Prince Charming right brotha?

And btw champ none of my female friends hold me in disdain, not sure where that came from, but hey you tried.

Old 11-04-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
Take a page from VJP's playbook, boys...here's a man who approached the opposite sex as fellow humans, and not as prey. Bet his bedpost is way more notched than yours.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN!!!!

He is THAT guy.

VJP hey man I ain't mad at you playa. I see you dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta