Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2009, 09:39 AM

159 posts, read 653,758 times

Advertisements

I got divorced there in Fayette County in 2006. He is supposed to being paying me monthly for my portion of our assets that he couldn't come up with the cash for. Now he says he can't pay.

I've moved to Florida and do not want to go back to my original attorney. He ate my financial lunch and then some. (SHARK)!

I'm looking for recommendations for a family law (divorce) attorney there to file whatever with the court to make him pay.

I am looking for your recommendations of attorneys that get the job done and are reasonable.

Thanks, Atlanta!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 09:57 AM

2 posts, read 3,421 times
HI. I used this service and they found a great attorney for me... It wasnt divorce, but I would think they have access to divorce attorneys. The service was free.

Their website is www.findgeorgiaattorneys.com

I actually found them from this site.

Old 01-08-2009, 11:25 AM

159 posts, read 653,758 times
Thanks, RickyBobby. I hesitate to use "free" services like that though. The Bar Association's "free" referral service netted me two that took my money and the first never even filed the divorce! The second failed to reply to the ex's attorney's questions and had I not found and hired the third the day before I would have been in contempt of court! Cost to me for the "free" service was around $7k for nada!!!

I think you just got lucky! I hope to get some names and phone numbers of divorce attorneys from people who have used them and will recommend them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickybobby71 View Post
HI. I used this service and they found a great attorney for me... It wasnt divorce, but I would think they have access to divorce attorneys. The service was free.

Their website is Find Georgia Attorneys - Atlanta Georgia Attorney

I actually found them from this site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta