Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 10:01 PM

68 posts, read 220,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Before you criticize people's education, you need to take a look at your own grammar. I'm not trying to be disrespectful nor cast stones at you, but your posts tend to be a pain to read. They lack punctuation.By the way, what are these? ------> .....<--------after every sentence? Trying to avoid capitalizing the first word in the next sentence? I'm not trying to be rude (I may sound like it, but I am honestly not), but it is an eyesore. No offense.
Ah you caught me........it's called the lazy way to type...sorry....it's become a bad bad habit I'm afraid.........

Old 03-03-2009, 10:25 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,660,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconJ View Post
Did anyone even look at those photos I posted? I've only gotten one comment on them...and they are truly hard to see. The thing about stealing people's pets to use as bait dogs really got to me. I'm afraid to let my babies out in the yard unsupervised anymore, and I used to leave them in my truck sometimes to make a quick run-in somewhere, but not anymore. I wouldn't survive if I ever know some lowlife took my sweet babies away from me and ...I can't even think about it.
I looked Deacon, I actually posted them on Myspace page 2 years ago. People need to see this.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,660,266 times
Unfortunately we have some demons posting on this thread. They are also an insult to my intelligence so I will not even reply to them. They cannot even type or spell....very uneducated! All they know how to do is attack the good people in here as they probably do to animals!
I think the Moderator needs to close this thread.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:36 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,422,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gussie View Post
Michael Vick the dog murderer needs to go.............................

WOW...I cannot believe this quote started it all.

The Question should have been: He needs to go where?

Old 03-03-2009, 11:09 PM

Quote:
WOW...I cannot believe this quote started it all.

The Question should have been: He needs to go where?
Hey how about your house !!!!!!! I think that's a great idea ...he can come move in with you.......kinda like the street people are gonna do when you see them....lol

Old 03-03-2009, 11:38 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,422,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TITAN 777 View Post
Hey how about your house !!!!!!! I think that's a great idea ...he can come move in with you.......kinda like the street people are gonna do when you see them....lol
I'm dropping him off by yours first. If and only if, he behaves, then I'll let him stop by mine for food. How about that?

Dont worry, he'll be guarded by two friendly Rottweilers. lol...

Old 03-04-2009, 07:29 AM

Quote:
I'm dropping him off by yours first. If and only if, he behaves, then I'll let him stop by mine for food. How about that?

Dont worry, he'll be guarded by two friendly Rottweilers. lol...
Well that is fine because I have a FEMALE pit bull here that has been just DYING to meet him..LOL

Old 03-04-2009, 09:14 AM

1,303 posts, read 2,094,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
Unfortunately we have some demons posting on this thread. They are also an insult to my intelligence so I will not even reply to them. They cannot even type or spell....very uneducated! All they know how to do is attack the good people in here as they probably do to animals!
I think the Moderator needs to close this thread.

Your right close this thread. because yall act like you guys are GOD are something tell people were they need to go are where they should be. Who are you too even judge anyone

Old 03-04-2009, 10:04 AM

No one is judging anyone.....it's about telling the truth and having a conversation ...if you don't know the difference go play Mario Brothers.....otay ????

Old 03-04-2009, 05:46 PM

8 posts, read 24,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TITAN 777 View Post
OMG.....walking past a homeless person...what does that have to do with the subject ...NOTHING...you must be hanging out with Michael Phelps my friend...you know when you give a homeless person money are you really helping them ..what do you do when you see a homeless person...take them home and let them shower and shave and feed them and then let them spend the night and sleep in your bed ???? And then do you let that homeless person move in with you ?? I mean what is the point ???????Oh yeah I got it....that's what you do when you find a little homeless dogie or kittie by the side of the road right ????????Good for you !!!!! He did his time, bla bla bla....who cares what time ....time does not make a black heart white.......time does not teach compassion......time does not make a man out of a coward......the point is.....he is an uneducated ghetto trash that just happens to know how to throw a ball...WHOOPEEEEEEEEE.....puleeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. ..you can take the man out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the man unless he WANTS TO.....and this one does not want to he is as low of a life form with millions as he was when he was poor.......and speaking of those millions......what a waste huh ???? Just think of all those young boys and men in the ghettos that have no father that he could have been such a good role model for but instead he CHOSE to be a low life ....that's what you are sticking up for ???? I don't care how educated you are or you think you are.......what college teaches....morals, humility and compassion......
"Time does not make a black heart white". Dude are you prejudice? It appears you have a natural hate against Vick even if he didn't commit the crime he did. So your saying, to be a good person you have to have a white heart (WOW). First of all, your making it like people in the ghetto are the only ones who commit crimes (this shows how uneducated you are). "White" collar crimes are some of the biggest crimes in this country and at the same time the most overlook crimes in this country. See how uneducated people can just fall into a system of thinking how this country want you think. If I'm a person from the ghetto who commits a drug crime for selling crack to a suburbanite the country would look at me as another drug dealer from the ghetto (about to serve 5 years with no chance of getting a job when I get out). But if I'm from a rich neighborhood and commit tax fraud, steal thousands from illegal investments, or cheat employees out of money (or shoot an innocent Moose). I bet you you would look down on the drug dealer before you even think about the crimes committed by the the rich guy. This is the typical American way of thinking. Please wake up, its a whole lot of people who got away for white collar crimes and still living a decent fake innocent life. "Remember Mike Vick served his time". I'm still waiting for the rich AIG execs to do their time for giving themselves bonuses from my tax dollars.

And "NO" lets not close the thread out because some people need to wake up and be educated. Break away from your small thinking and look at the big picture. If your mad about fighting dogs then I know your just FURIOUS about slavery. By the way nobody went to jail for that and many off springs today are still benefiting from the riches of running a corporation were you don't have to pay the employees. If I could run my business like that my Great Great Great Great Great Grand Children would be living in the rich neighborhoods because they had all the resources and knowledge from the brutal cimes I committed years ago. "Whether the crime happened today or yesterday it was still committed so think before responding."

Last edited by trappb; 03-04-2009 at 06:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta