Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2009, 06:32 AM

80 posts, read 70,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreda30238 View Post
Tomatoe, tomato...let me tell you how to be a man, how you should be more understanding, work and pay the bills and take care of the house, how you should go to church, etc, etc....what kind of sense does that make? Any man knows all of this, and there shouldn't be anything I could tell him about BEING and DOING these things. I am raising a Jr. man BY MYSELF NOW....and there are going to be things I can't tell him about being a man why? Because I AM NOT ONE....it's apparent you need reasons to be bitter towards sistas, to justify whatever it is you want to do, why? Just do you and make no excuses or reasons about it...lol..it's a free country...You seem like you have baggage and you might even be the "angry black man"....whats up with that????
ROFLMAO!!!! I need reasons to be bitter? Ha ha ha ha ha...ok I think I made it plain as day what my and any mans wants are. Peaceful, pleasant, happy, kind, smiling women. Women with those traits remove stress, the new black women create stress. Stress kills. I don't see anything wrong with wanting a black woman with the ability to not stress us to death. Its all about health for me. Is living longer an ok EXCUSE?

Old 05-21-2009, 06:42 AM

325 posts, read 979,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalpatineJones View Post
ROFLMAO!!!! I need reasons to be bitter? Ha ha ha ha ha...ok I think I made it plain as day what my and any mans wants are. Peaceful, pleasant, happy, kind, smiling women. Women with those traits remove stress, the new black women create stress. Stress kills. I don't see anything wrong with wanting a black woman with the ability to not stress us to death. Its all about health for me. Is living longer an ok EXCUSE?
Ain't nothing wrong with that? Duh? My point is, why make ignorant statements about dating other races for whatever reason. Don't say its bc you don't want any drama, say you wanna date them because thats what you like. Don't bash all of us and put us in one category bc of your bad experiences. Ain't no point (yes a double negative) in generalizing and being ridiculous. I had been in bad relationships that shouldve left me bruised, but I chose to use those a lessons to be better for the good man vs. reasons to be angry at ALL men. It worked perfectly...i am happy and drama free bc I had the ability to not let anyone put a damper on my spirit with their ridiculousness. You should try it...NOT ONCE have I ever said...Im going to date white or hispanic guys bc black guys wont do right. They cheat, lie, have multiple baby mamas and wont' be men. I STILL TO THIS DAY, stick by my brothas with their flaws and all....and always will...

Old 05-21-2009, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Here is your badge of HONOR! You are sad for people like me? LOL cmon now you have attacked me 3 times on here. I have not attacked you once sweetie. AllI asked waaaaaaaaaaas whats wrong with being a pleasant happy peaceful black woman? You answered by saying "men should not tell women how to act or feel' My response to that was "ok cool" Then I asked black men on this forum where I could find happy, peaceful, kind black women. You again came at me. I have no emotion towards you Jeffreda, but you are SAD towards me. Please stop attacking me Jeffreda. Ill be patient and wait for the fellas to answer where the happy black women are.
Brotha...your the same individual that said, I see why black men date other races and thats what I should do? How awesome is that? I NEVER said black men shouldnt tell us anything, what i SAID was...you CAN'T tell us how to be a woman, and guess what, you can't. I haven't attacked you at all. I've made valid points to some of the ridiculous statements (in my opinion) you've made, that have generalized and catagorized. You can't fit ALL black women into your box, bc guess what, there are women like me that dont fit. I try not to generalize by saying the words some or few. why? Bc all black men aren't like that...so you should recognize that all black women aren't like that either...so am I sad for you still...yep...bc you can't tell the difference bw a debate or difference of opinion vs. attacking. I have not once called you a name, said anything disrespectful, all I've done is respond to whatever points you have had with my OPINIONS. Plain and simple...

Old 05-21-2009, 06:52 AM

847 posts, read 1,457,751 times
Threads like this make me glad that I am in a fulfilling relationship.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Ain't nothing wrong with that? Duh? My point is, why make ignorant statements about dating other races for whatever reason. Don't say its bc you don't want any drama, say you wanna date them because thats what you like. Don't bash all of us and put us in one category bc of your bad experiences. Ain't no point (yes a double negative) in generalizing and being ridiculous. I had been in bad relationships that shouldve left me bruised, but I chose to use those a lessons to be better for the good man vs. reasons to be angry at ALL men. It worked perfectly...i am happy and drama free bc I had the ability to not let anyone put a damper on my spirit with their ridiculousness. You should try it...NOT ONCE have I ever said...Im going to date white or hispanic guys bc black guys wont do right. They cheat, lie, have multiple baby mamas and wont' be men. I STILL TO THIS DAY, stick by my brothas with their flaws and all....and always will...
hey hey hey! When did I say I would stop chasing sistas?? Too much booty in the pants to do that Jeffreda. My first post was understanding why some brothas have went that route. Like the EastStPauls husband. I was just understanding why brothas who can't take the anger and bitterness and moved on to another group of women. Never said I was a participant. Cheating and Lying is the same thing. Its a natural vice for many men. No excuse. Shake my hand then politic with me, why slap me in my face then yell at me? Im going to be nice to you no matter how sad you are toward me. If being angry, hyper sensitive & bitter is the way of black women ok, I have no choice but to except it. I'm not arguing how they SHOULD behave, just wishing they were happy & pleasant to be around on a consistent basis. Nothing wrong with wishing.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big L View Post
Threads like this make me glad that I am in a fulfilling relationship.
Is it with a sista? If so tell us how you found her man.

Old 05-21-2009, 07:07 AM

Quote:
you CAN'T tell us how to be a woman, and guess what, you can't.
How are black men telling black women how to be women? Can you answer that? What are we requesting that is TOO MUCH....it is the happy part, the pleasant part?? The peaceful part?? How are we telling YOU how to be?

Old 05-21-2009, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
You can call it AWBS...I call it mysogyny.
Not wanting to be around an angry, dramatic woman = hatred for women and girls. So what this says to me is angry & dramatic is how a woman is suppose to behave, if you do not want this type of woman, then that means you Hate all women and girls. Interesting.

Old 05-21-2009, 07:16 AM

Quote:
How are black men telling black women how to be women? Can you answer that? What are we requesting that is TOO MUCH....it is the happy part, the pleasant part?? The peaceful part?? How are we telling YOU how to be?

To my brothers that date white, latina or asian I think I understand now. I may have to do that for now on.

That is what you said, and I'm pulling it straight from the post itself....Didn't I say aint nothing wrong with that?lol...you need to read above bc your missing somethings, or doing selective reading...lol...theres nothing wrong with wanting peace, the problem is, you assume you won't find it in ANY black woman. That's like me assuming I won't find ANY black men without kids. Its fewer than normal, but theyre still around. By telling us that we need to be less independant, more submissive, not too opinionated, etc. A REAL woman knows when to be dependant, when to submissive to her HUSBAND (or long time man), and when it's best to be quiet. If you have to tell a woman that, then you already have a problem. That's like me having to tell a man he needs to get a decent job. If I have to tell a man that, then there is already a problem. What people do is make the mistake of LOOKING OVER the obvious signs that are telling you to NOT even go there with the person. But they get wrapped up in looks or sex, and out comes the drama. Sex complicates situations so if you know you don't like a chic like that, why take it there? That is what breeds drama......the ability to not have enuff self control to be like..."shes fly and I wanna have sex, but I don't want anything with her so I wont take it there nad breed any drama..."

Old 05-21-2009, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdkb View Post
BW = DRAMA. I advised all of my black friends to go the route of a Dominican Woman - if you want a little color and curves without the attitude, bad hair days, and the generally refusal to line up in submission as the Bible says.
Dominican Women huh? Not big on hair day stuff, but curves and color has my interest, where do Dominican Women in atlanta kick it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta