Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2009, 08:15 AM

80 posts, read 70,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreda30238 View Post
As a man, you must be wrapped up in quantity vs. quality to even make that statement, and the statement about sex being like watching the Falcons, and THERE is the problem. Sex AINT like watching tv, its when a man and woman who are suppose to care for each other, come together to share an intimate moment. No wonder we have all the STD's and things plaguing our community.
ok? I have to disagree. I am not the cause of STDs.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:39 AM

9,191 posts, read 33,872,549 times
Folks - there have been some recent comments that even on a small level are crossing over to personal attacks when you mention specific posters in them. Refrain from making it personal, please.

Thank you

Old 05-21-2009, 09:01 AM

21 posts, read 18,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalpatineJones View Post
Ohhh I get it now, wishing for a pleasant, peaceful, happy, kind woman is telling a women how to act?? Sorry for wishing a woman my race/color was kind, pleasant & peaceful, I apologize. If black women want to be angry, confrontational & bitter I guess it is their right to do so. It is a free country. Someone did say to hit and run, another brother said to be patient and wait for the "emotional eruptions" then remove thyself. I personally hate the "emotional eruptions" Does any other men have any advice on how to be with a peaceful & happy lady?
My man this is america, finding exactly what you want is very possible. It all depends on how open minded you are. I have so ideas on how you can find and have exactly what you seek.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:04 AM

109 posts, read 192,254 times
Quote:
Ohhh I get it now, wishing for a pleasant, peaceful, happy, kind woman is telling a women how to act?? How sad this is. My mother was peaceful, happy & kind except when I got in trouble in school. My Dad was the mean one, I don't really remember mum being asked to behave or anything like that. Being happy, kind & pleasant came natural, this probably applies to most baby booming parents. Sorry for wishing a woman my race/color was kind, pleasant & peaceful, I apologize. If black women want to be angry, confrontational & bitter I guess it is their right to do so. It is a free country. Someone did say to hit and run, another brother said to be patient and wait for the "emotional eruptions" then remove thyself. I personally hate the "emotional eruptions" Does any other men have any advice on how to be with a peaceful & happy lady?
Again, like I've said before, all Black women are not angry and dramatic. I hate the generalizing and "hit it and quit it" mentality. That hurts women..of all colors. That can certainly lead to anger and resentment. Men period, whatever color, should think a bit more about the effects of their actions on women and how that shapes them for future mates.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicMcDigital View Post
My man this is america, finding exactly what you want is very possible. It all depends on how open minded you are. I have so ideas on how you can find and have exactly what you seek.
Im all ears captain. I am very open minded. If you know how to find a pleasant, peaceful, non confrontational black woman, by all means share.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:05 AM

325 posts, read 979,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karrobe View Post
Again, like I've said before, all Black women are not angry and dramatic. I hate the generalizing and "hit it and quit it" mentality. That hurts women..of all colors. That can certainly lead to anger and resentment. Men period, whatever color, should think a bit more about the effects of their actions on women and how that shapes them for future mates.
Spoken like a true man....excellent post! This is the type of mentality I would like men and women to have....it would be a start to rebuilding ....

Old 05-21-2009, 09:11 AM

109 posts, read 192,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicMcDigital View Post
Kudos! Love the positivity. A lot of who you meet is where you meet them. I am peaceful, nice, etc. and I have counterparts who are just the opposite, but I can tell you for certain that we dwell in very different places. You would probably find them at Tongue and Groove on Monday or Luckie on Wednesday. But me? Never that. You will probably find me at your local Borders. You can learn a lot about a person's demeanor, temperament and interests by where you find them!

Old 05-21-2009, 09:14 AM

325 posts, read 979,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karrobe View Post
Kudos! Love the positivity. A lot of who you meet is where you meet them. I am peaceful, nice, etc. and I have counterparts who are just the opposite, but I can tell you for certain that we dwell in very different places. You would probably find them at Tongue and Groove on Monday or Luckie on Wednesday. But me? Never that. You will probably find me at your local Borders. You can learn a lot about a person's demeanor, temperament and interests by where you find them!
Positivity at its finest....speak on it!

Old 05-21-2009, 09:16 AM

21 posts, read 18,375 times
Quote:
Is this a legit excuse for keying up a mans car? Don't women get hit on more then guys do? Replacing me or any man should be easy for any woman. So women create drama because we don't want more? Thats interesting. Sounds like women in this day and age want a lot of things. Spending time, feelings and stuff. Interesting Jeffreda, thanks for being honest.
Sucks to hear a woman became so angry with you she would damage your car. Didn't Jennifer Hudson have a song about busing out windows that all the black women in America loved? There are ways to have consistent peace & harmony though Mr. Jones. Technology is the way to go, with the right investment you could have total peace with a black woman that you created. Are you familiar with the tern android? They have made many advances with androids in Japan. Quite a remarkable alternative.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreda30238 View Post
Spoken like a true man....excellent post! This is the type of mentality I would like men and women to have....it would be a start to rebuilding ....
Karrobe is a girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta